Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I'm not sure why we're being linked to CBs, we're well-covered in that position. LB, RW and another striker are our most pressing needs.

The problem with our defence is they are all right footed, I guess at least Ake and Magalhaes are lefties. But yep we don't need to be spending money on CBs when theres two or three other needs that need to be addressed first.

Isn’t Suarez the guy who is in Griezman’s way? Surely Griezman is the replacement?

They've been part of a front 3, maybe he'll be more central now and someone else goes to the left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly befuddled they’re loaning Skipp. Given Sissoko is out until April, Ndombele can’t string two games together without an injury. Dier keeps getting illnesses they’re attributing to his appendix removal. Wanyama is in a Chinese gulag with Harold Holt I reckon.

I’d have thought “fit” and “midfielder” would mean you stay. Weird.

Can’t complain though. 18 month try before you buy, does well and may get bought for €55m.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Suspect we're about to announce we've bought Martin Samuelsen from West Ham. Know much about him DBAH0?
Lightweight winger, he did alright at Peterborough a few seasons back on loan in League One from memory.

He has talent, but he's a bit injury prone. We had hopes for him, but he never really kicked on, will be curious to see how he gets on.

Any chance of us getting Bowen in return? ;)

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Don't know much about him tbh and I'venever seen him play senior football. I know that United tried to sign him when he was 16. Another wonderkid like Guedes who hasn't kicked on yet. Could be awesome but not sure how he improves Spurs if he couldn't get in the Benfica team.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't know much about him tbh and I'venever seen him play senior football. I know that United tried to sign him when he was 16. Another wonderkid like Guedes who hasn't kicked on yet. Could be awesome but not sure how he improves Spurs if he couldn't get in the Benfica team.
You could be right, does seem an odd one. He’s made 2 appearances and 5 sub appearances in the league this year which kind of does beg the question “why?”. I was saying “as if” regarding the supposed scheme mentioned in the tweet which was probably a joke. I don’t have a lot of confidence when it comes to us signing players anymore. The last one that really worked out was Son 4 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back