EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

No cos that shows reckless action, out of control and malice. None of which Robbo was showing. Not sure what your post has to do with anything.

Fishy fishy. ;)
Well it doesn't show malice specifically. It isn't out of control either. It is reckless, just like losing control of a ball and going in studs up to toe poke it away. Both are careless and endanger players, but in both scenarios the player gets the ball first. Therefore whether you get the ball or not does not matter when it comes to endangering a players welfare. It's a simple rule that Liverpool fans want to ignore on this occasion. Similar when VVD did it last season

Played a great game. But Firmino sent him for a hot dog to score the winner. He will learn from that though.
Alderweireld more at fault standing a yard closer with no man to mark and not putting pressure on. Ball was out of JT's reach and a great first touch finished it off. Not too much you can do about that.

Alderweireld more at fault standing a yard closer with no man to mark and not putting pressure on. Ball was out of JT's reach and a great first touch finished it off. Not too much you can do about that.
I don't know. I think JT just falls for a much more experienced and crafty player like Firmino. No shame in Bobby sending you for a hot dog. He does it in the regular, he's ridiculous. Overall though I thought the kid played really well. Only question mark is can he pass a football. Is he calm on the ball. Didn't see too much of that as Spurs didnt have much possession.

Well it doesn't show malice specifically. It isn't out of control either. It is reckless, just like losing control of a ball and going in studs up to toe poke it away. Both are careless and endanger players, but in both scenarios the player gets the ball first. Therefore whether you get the ball or not does not matter when it comes to endangering a players welfare. It's a simple rule that Liverpool fans want to ignore on this occasion. Similar when VVD did it last season
* me. Give it up Brades.

I’m not talking about whether my opinion is right or wrong, I’m talking about Liverpool fans seemingly being completely unable to show any objectivity. It’s not really about the tackle the other day. There’s a huge list of things over the weeks that none of you can accept, from VAR decisions going your way to getting some lucky wins and everything in between. It must be the victimhood that surrounds Liverpool that brings it out. It always comes to the fore no matter what

I’ve heard Liverpool fans in here acknowledge we’ve gotten lucky on many occasions. Like any club we‘ve had our share of decisions for and against us, games where we’ve played poorly and still won. Beyond that, if not buying into the FA/VAR/refereeing conspiracy for us to win the league is biased then so be it.

Left field thought, but what if you also have biases which colour the way you perceive the world? What if your perception of these incidents is influenced by the bizarre way Liverpool makes your piss boil, so much so that you’re incapable of making it through a matchday without a meltdown?

Present evidence to support your opinion, accept that people will agree or disagree with it, then move on, without the accompanying pissing and moaning. I can’t imagine I’m the only one who’s bored of it by now.

I’ve heard Liverpool fans in here acknowledge we’ve gotten lucky on many occasions. Like any club we‘ve had our share of decisions for and against us, games where we’ve played poorly and still won. Beyond that, if not buying into the FA/VAR/refereeing conspiracy for us to win the league is biased then so be it.

Left field thought, but what if you also have biases which colour the way you perceive the world? What if your perception of these incidents is influenced by the bizarre way Liverpool makes your piss boil, so much so that you’re incapable of making it through a matchday without a meltdown?

Present evidence to support your opinion, accept that people will agree or disagree with it, then move on, without the accompanying pissing and moaning. I can’t imagine I’m the only one who’s bored of it by now.
You wouldn’t have to be bored of it if we didn’t see the same thing from you every week. Frankly I’m bored of it too, but not half as bored as seeing the continual denial and excuses from you scousers

Last edited:
You wouldn’t have to be bored of it if we didn’t see the same thing from you every week. Frankly I’m bored of it too, but not half as bored as seeing the continual denial and excuses from you scousers

Yawn. You truly have zero capacity/interest in self reflection and critique don’t you. Like I said, interesting view of the world.

Last edited:
More pissing and moaning about virtually nonexistent fan behaviour. This board is for the most part very respectable.

Its amazing how some posters continue to act in the most irrational way and yet complain about "those scousers". All over the sort of incident that happens multiple times every week without so much battering of an eyelid yet when it happens in a game where his team loses "to those scousers" there's a meltdown over nothing.

chef is absolutely correct in that some posters just can't stop being triggered by LFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose when you’ve got by far the largest fanbase on here it’s easy to bully a lone dissenting voice into submission as you are attempting to do. And lol at the “self reflection” jibe just because you don’t like what I’m saying.

Anyway let’s see how things go moving forward. I won’t be holding my breath though

I suppose when you’ve got by far the largest fanbase on here it’s easy to bully a lone dissenting voice into submission as you are attempting to do. And lol at the “self reflection” jibe just because you don’t like what I’m saying.

Anyway let’s see how things go moving forward. I won’t be holding my breath though

How dare SM, moomba, chef and thistle disagree with you. After all, their bias towards Liverpool is abundantly clear.

Liverpool fans clean up in the most biased in those annual award things every year. That’s really all you need to know

Lol the same old posters who always go after me. No shock or surprise there

Lol, worst post of 2020 already here. There isn't a conspiracy to make you look bad. I suggest you probably do not go down this path again for the benefit of the entire board. This is bordering on ridiculous now.

Like I said see how it goes moving forward eh. If I see any abnormal bias I’ll gladly point it out to you. I’ll be watching the Liverpool game this weekend so will be easy to do

Like I said see how it goes moving forward eh. If I see any abnormal bias I’ll gladly point it out to you. I’ll be watching the Liverpool game this weekend so will be easy to do

Good to see that you've seen the error of your ways. Let's all get behind LFC this weekend, you need us to take points off Utd.

Good to see that you've seen the error of your ways. Let's all get behind LFC this weekend, you need us to take points off Utd.
All I want to see like always is an entertaining game, and I usually get behind the underdog so United will get my support. We are not making top four so it doesn’t matter in that respect

All I want to see like always is an entertaining game, and I usually get behind the underdog so United will get my support. We are not making top four so it doesn’t matter in that respect

Spurs are still a chance of making top 4. 9 points isn't that big of a gap this season, teams are dropping points everywhere. Jose would need a new signing or 2 though to give it a real crack and get rid of cancers at the club like Eirksen / Rose.

Spurs are still a chance of making top 4. 9 points isn't that big of a gap this season, teams are dropping points everywhere. Jose would need a new signing or 2 though to give it a real crack and get rid of cancers at the club like Eirksen / Rose.
9 pts is a lot and what I’ve seen of us lately then no chance. No good turning up for 20 odd minutes like we did against Liverpool. Yes we need to get rid of those at the club who don’t want to be there. Should have done it in the summer retrospectively but there you go. Some players when blocked or don’t get a move still keep their performances up, and others don’t. Unfortunately we’ve got a couple that didn’t

9 pts is a lot and what I’ve seen of us lately then no chance. No good turning up for 20 odd minutes like we did against Liverpool. Yes we need to get rid of those at the club who don’t want to be there. Should have done it in the summer retrospectively but there you go. Some players when blocked or don’t get a move still keep their performances up, and others don’t. Unfortunately we’ve got a couple that didn’t

Yeah, its an indictment on modern society that some players down tools if they don't get the move they want or a new improved contract. The reality is the likes of Rose / Eriksen are still getting paid great wages that 99.99% of the world can only dream off to play at a great club in London. Their is no excuse for the drop off, they should be putting 110% in right up to the day Spurs agree to transfer them or their contract expires. Like you said some players knuckle down and perform when they don't get their move which is how every player should react.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back