7Cricket Vs Fox Cricket

Who has the better coverage?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Ponting..but if Richie was around I think he just might put a muzzle on him. Talks way way way tooo Much. Knowledgeable no doubt ..but I do not need the technique of every batsman broken down into the minute detail that he goes into.
It doesn't really bother me these days either way, but when I was a kid that was the stuff I wanted to listen to.

I loved the batting and bowling analytics and hated a lot of the general chit chat about things that happened in the 70's or 80's

Not sure where else to put this, but somehow didn't hear about this story until now:

I call bullshit.
Mark Howard is a "star" and "popular"? Complared to Slater or Healy or a solid dose of syphyllus, sure.

But calling him a star is like saying Howard Littlejohn is incisive, and doesn't spout hate and bile all over BF.

I call bullshit.
Mark Howard is a "star" and "popular"? Complared to Slater or Healy or a solid dose of syphyllus, sure.

But calling him a star is like saying Howard Littlejohn is incisive, and doesn't spout hate and bile all over BF.

i agree with everything said there

Any coverage with Slats is a no go for me. Love M Vaughan, he's a gun, as is Junior and Isa, along with Kerry. Gilly and Hussey also brilliant. Cant stand Ch 7's poor picture quality and those bloody ads. Shane is Shane, annoying but provides a laugh and knows his s**t.

If you say so, Mr Murdoch.

Seems to me that some are underrating Seven's team because they're on Seven.

And likewise overrating the Fox team because they're on pay tv.
Or some have zero objectivity because they have a massive hang up about paying a few bucks for sport and Murdoch.

Fox's coverage of the cricket shits all over 7's.

No we don't need anything new... we don't need any moe... anymore useless direction of the pipe dream..

Love the people on seven.. don't mind it at all.. it is all about the cricket and that is going to party.... a

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or some have zero objectivity because they have a massive hang up about paying a few bucks for sport and Murdoch.

Fox's coverage of the cricket shits all over 7's.
Greed objectively shits all over cricket's longterm wellbeing. Such a factor should be taken into account.

All other factors--like commentary (I usually have the sound turned down for music), graphics (7's are a more efficient use of space) and innovations (neither network has made any meaningful contribution yet)--are subjective.

Anyone know of website which stream tomorrow's ODI game for free? Wanna watch it but don't want to fork out for Fox Sports just to watch one game.

I might watch them also, I have a mate coming over tomorrow so we have something to watch. But usually with ODI's, once you see one, you've seen them all in my opinion lol.
Take out a free 30 day Kayo trial if you haven't already. There are plenty of illegal cricket streams out there but 95% of them lack reasonable quality.

How much of a sycophant is Mark Howard?

Started listening to his podcasts a while back and they all repeat the same pattern and that pattern being nothing interesting is discussed and he spends the time performing a-grade fellatio (to their egos). He lacks courage to ask anything insightful and clearly only has interest in being 'matey' with these people than producing content that goes beyond biographical recounting and the same question reformed numerous times 'why are you so good?'.

And my other nomination is Damien Fleming.

No one, nowhere has ever found him any of:
* Interesting
* Funny (could underline this one)
* Insightful
* Not completely annoying
* Soothing
* Worthy of a career in the media

Yet here we are. Channel 10 gave his drawl a chance and Channel 7 in their ever absent wisdom let it continue.

Back