Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was with Sanchez's first half? Commentators said he is out of form and looks shaky. I thought he has been okay of late but was real poor 1st half

I’m really not a fan of how we are playing. Sucks the living soul out of me watching it

Back down to earth a little for young Tanganga. Still got a lot to learn and he may do it but 2/2 goals we've conceded have come from him being turned inside out. Whilst he is an improvement on Foyth and means we dont need to sign a young CB he isn't the answer to all of our CB problems at least for 2-3 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back down to earth a little for young Tanganga. Still got a lot to learn and he may do it but 2/2 goals we've conceded have come from him being turned inside out. Whilst he is an improvement on Foyth and means we dont need to sign a young CB he isn't the answer to all of our CB problems at least for 2-3 years
Bit harsh. Been given motm by Martin keown of all people

I’m getting pretty despondent watching us to be honest. It’s not enjoyable at all. Think I probably need a break from it for a bit

Yeah. Thought he was good. Yes you can argue he’s made two mistakes that’s contributed to two goals, but they are pretty much the only mistakes he’s made in the two games. The only plus point for me in these dark days

Yeah. Thought he was good. Yes you can argue he’s made two mistakes that’s contributed to two goals, but they are pretty much the only mistakes he’s made in the two games. The only plus point for me in these dark days
Dont get me wrong I didn't think he was bad. Just that he makes key mistakes which have cost us 2 goals and he also was turned inside out in the first half when Gazza made a good low save.

Dont get me wrong I didn't think he was bad. Just that he makes key mistakes which have cost us 2 goals and he also was turned inside out in the first half when Gazza made a good low save.
He’s been unlucky. Usually a mistake doesn’t lead to a goal. He’s made two and teams have scored both times. The one tonight was a mistake shared between three of our players anyway.

He’s been unlucky. Usually a mistake doesn’t lead to a goal. He’s made two and teams have scored both times. The one tonight was a mistake shared between three of our players anyway.
He made the same mistake which went unpunished in the 1st half too. Bit unlucky 2 out of 3 resulting in goals but that's what happens in the big leagues against quality opposition. This by no means is me writing him off, just want to temper expectations on the kid who isn't the answer yet.

Really? Thought they showed very little second half. A little bit in the first
Yeah they did drop off as did the team. I guess the attacking flair players rely on a good performing midfield controlling the game which I thought Winks and Dier did quite well in the 1st half.

He played at right back today, what you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back