FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there no cricket on my TV to turn off tonight? There's only one tennis match that I can turn off. What a bore.

I just watched Marry Me, Marry My Family. Just effin elope.

This made me want to get them but I couldn't find them after 10 minutes of looking.

I was too much of a big man to ask a shop worker where they were.

I'm fairly certain they're in the aisle with all the cake stuff- like sugar, flour, icing etc. Also maybe zooper doopers may also be in the area.

Good almost afternoon. I'm ordering Subway for brunch - Footlong Italian BMT with just about everything. Only $12.25 with free delivery. I'll save half of it for later. I'll be watching the Democratic debate online at 1pm as long as my internet doesn't play up again. I had to reboot everything yesterday again just like on Sunday. I slept with the a/c on all night in the living room with my bedroom door open. That's the second time this season. I had only done it once in the previous two summers. I want winter again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good almost afternoon. I'm ordering Subway for brunch - Footlong Italian BMT with just about everything. Only $12.25 with free delivery. I'll save half of it for later. I'll be watching the Democratic debate online at 1pm as long as my internet doesn't play up again. I had to reboot everything yesterday again just like on Sunday. I slept with the a/c on all night in the living room with my bedroom door open. That's the second time this season. I had only done it once in the previous two summers. I want winter again!
Geez you love your food mate!

Geez you love your food mate!
I enjoy it on days that I can. Some days I can't eat very much. I broke my eating plan today since I had half of the footlong at about 12:30 for brunch and the other half at about 3:30pm. I'm just going to have a small meal for dinner - leftover chicken I made on Sunday with a salad. Since I don't go out to restaurants, I have the restaurants come to me when I get free delivery. I have four more free deliveries until Thursday of next week. Since I only order for myself, paying $6.99 or $7.99 for a $12 footlong to be delivered is a bit much. I might get sushi on Friday and Chinese early next week.

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I'm too far from a Macca's to get it delivered by UberEats. The nearest one is 2.7 km away and their limit is 2.5km. Hungry's is $5.95 for delivery from Menulog. KFC charges $8.95. When you only want one meal the delivery fee is a bit expensive in proportion to the cost of the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back