Position 2020 Rucks

What is your Ruck lineup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Every chance

So you reckon Darcy Cameron, who couldn't crack a game (cept 1) for the Swans in either the ruck or up forward is somehow now going to manage to get games either up forward or in the ruck for the Pies.

So you reckon Darcy Cameron, who couldn't crack a game (cept 1) for the Swans in either the ruck or up forward is somehow now going to manage to get games either up forward or in the ruck for the Pies.

Up forward he's a chance - yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Swans have a history of letting good rucks go look at Toby Nankervis could hardly get a game there and turned into the main ruck at the Tigers and a dual premiership player. I'd say cameron is a big chance to play.

The Swans have a history of letting good rucks go look at Toby Nankervis could hardly get a game there and turned into the main ruck at the Tigers and a dual premiership player. I'd say cameron is a big chance to play.

The Tigers had Shaun Grigg, who is 6 foot flat, rucking for them mate. They needed a ruck.

Do the Pies really need to play another ruck for significant minutes?

The Tigers had Shaun Grigg, who is 6 foot flat, rucking for them mate. They needed a ruck.

Do the Pies really need to play another ruck for significant minutes?
Grigg played 3rd man up he only actually had 6 hitouts for the year in 2017 He did go into the ruck when nank was having a rest but wasn't very good at it. Nankervis had 506 hitouts for the year an average of 24 per game. You should check the stats mate.

Grigg played 3rd man up he only actually had 6 hitouts for the year in 2017 He did go into the ruck when nank was having a rest but wasn't very good at it. Nankervis had 506 hitouts for the year an average of 24 per game. You should check the stats mate.

Can't really be stuffed doing too much searching for something that everyone understands and you clearly don't, which is that Cameron is insurance for Grundy only and he hasn't been recruited to actually play significant time in the ones.

He was traded for a bag of chips FFS.

Can't really be stuffed doing too much searching for something that everyone understands and you clearly don't, which is that Cameron is insurance for Grundy only and he hasn't been recruited to actually play significant time in the ones.

He was traded for a bag of chips FFS.
I have heard he could be a replacement for Mason Cox down the track but only the pies brains trust really know. Personally I think just get Conroy for $102,400 and loop him where possible and spend the cash elsewhere.

So I have had a good look at all the teams ruck lists and it really is hard to see any of these rookies getting a game this year unless there are multiple injuries or they are selected in the team in a different position. The only one I think who could possibly get a game is Jordan Sweet(WB) they only have English as the No1 ruck so if he goes down or even if they decide to play 2 rucks he might get a go. Interesting on the 2020 team picker he is $123,900 but he is still on the rookie list so should be cheaper at $102,400 when Supercoach opens. Also interesting at this stage Rhys Stanley is the only Ruck for the cats as Darcy Fort is a Forward only so this surely would change you would think.

So I have had a good look at all the teams ruck lists and it really is hard to see any of these rookies getting a game this year unless there are multiple injuries or they are selected in the team in a different position. The only one I think who could possibly get a game is Jordan Sweet(WB) they only have English as the No1 ruck so if he goes down or even if they decide to play 2 rucks he might get a go. Interesting on the 2020 team picker he is $123,900 but he is still on the rookie list so should be cheaper at $102,400 when Supercoach opens. Also interesting at this stage Rhys Stanley is the only Ruck for the cats as Darcy Fort is a Forward only so this surely would change you would think.
Michael Knoll mature age ruckman

Sinclair & Naismith are spuds

This thread is pointless. Gawndy. Goodbye.
Yes we know that but you still need a player on the bench if you can get one that plays then it's a bonus. Remember Reilly O'Brien last year and was more than handy during the bye rounds as well.

Back