Past Sam Naismith - delisted 2022

r0_0_2864_1655_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Sam Naismith
An ACL rupture and a long list of complications wiped out Sam Naismith’s 2018 and 2019 seasons, fuelling the hunger of the chief Sydney Swans ruckman for a comeback 2020 campaign. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy product is an excellent tap ruckman who’s shown promising glimpses since being drafted in November 2012, particularly as Sydney powered towards the 2016 Grand Final. The New South Welshman had always worn the number 35 before switching to the number 10 for season 2020 in search of a fresh start.

Sam Naismith
DOB: 16 July 1992
DEBUT: 2014
DRAFT: #Undefined, 2015 Rookie Elevation
RECRUITED FROM: North Shore (NSW)

I don't have to read anything else !

Welly, well, well. The Cheer Squad Leader, like our very own Zarathustra, has thus spoken. Starts a rumour and scuttles off.

My New Year's Resolution is to keep the bitter twit on ignore.

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
You are always so very glowing of your praise in our returning injured players Kingy. A breath of fresh air! ;):p

I know how many people hate the idea that players can be important for "structure" (e.g. Naisy, Reid, Melican etc)... and just want all our plays to get 35 touches at 85% and kick 5 goals each... But it's great to see the big guy back up & rolling and I believe he will be an important IN structurally when he manages to get selected. Looking forward to seeing him back dominating hitouts in 2020.
Totally agree

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You are always so very glowing of your praise in our returning injured players Kingy. A breath of fresh air! ;):p

I know how many people hate the idea that players can be important for "structure" (e.g. Naisy, Reid, Melican etc)... and just want all our plays to get 35 touches at 85% and kick 5 goals each... But it's great to see the big guy back up & rolling and I believe he will be an important IN structurally when he manages to get selected. Looking forward to seeing him back dominating hitouts in 2020.

no I just dont think he is that good and is closer to the end of his career, id rather develop someone more durable

i also,prefer Sinclair

naismith tap work is fine, but hes barely played at the level lets be real

its not about stats at all, but this defence of guys who have minimal impact is odd

prime example is lloyd, gets our most touches, but his impact is stuff all in his current role

just my view, i prefer the club to the players

Back