The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane would surely be having six in a row had injuries not done for him the last two seasons. It’s no stretch to say Kane is at least equal to Aguero, although I accept most will have Aguero ahead. It’s not a ridiculous statement though as you are trying to make out
I just posted the link.

You're the one drawing conclusions from it.

I'm not bothered who is considered better. If people think Kane, thats fine

387220.jpg

I still believe Henry is the best striker, and player, that's played in the EPL.
Everyone thinks s**t was better in their youth. Well it wasn’t. Things are much, much better today and that includes all footballers.

No sarcasm there at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mane, Salah and Keita out for 6 weeks in Jan-Feb 2021 due to AFCON.

AFCON going back to Jan/Feb in 2021?

Bloody tropics. On the one hand I get it, the heat/humidity an be unbearable. On the other, it’s a good reason for clubs not to buy African players, particularly if they insist on continuing to schedule it every 2 years instead of once every 4 like the Euros.

If there was any doubt, this would guarantee we bring in another top quality option to rotate in attack in this or the next transfer window.

Last edited:
AFCON going back to Jan/Feb in 2021?

Bloody tropics. On the one hand I get it, the heat/humidity an be unbearable. On the other, it’s a good reason for clubs not to buy African players, particularly if they insist on continuing to schedule it every 2 years instead of once every 4 like the Euros.

If there was any doubt, this would guarantee we bring in another top quality option to rotate in attack in this or the next transfer window.
Apparently it rains too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back