Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200115-213921_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200115-213921_Chrome.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 29

so Iran have arrested the guy who allegedly filmed the downing of the plane due to National Security grounds.

I wonder if it’s related to..
the fact that the Russians are claiming that the targeting of a passenger jet is highly unlikely without assistance..

The Russians will be actively doing everything in their power to muddy the waters.. otherwise #dontbuyspudnikrockets

But as I said, is there any ‘truth’ to it.. :straining:??
I’m just interested how these things get started...

That’s fishy af. Imagine the level of 3D chess involved to hatch the conspiracy the sputnik is suggesting

There was definitely something strange about the person filming though.

That’s fishy af. Imagine the level of 3D chess involved to hatch the conspiracy the sputnik is suggesting

There was definitely something strange about the person filming though.
In a messed up way, it’s kind of logical to get the people off side with the ayatollah.
We’ll see what happens on Friday after morning prayers. Could be the tipping point.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a messed up way, it’s kind of logical to get the people off side with the ayatollah.
We’ll see what happens on Friday after morning prayers. Could be the tipping point.

I don’t think anything happens. One thing that should come out of this is a change to commercial flight paths. No planes should’ve been flying over Iran after the attack. It’s common sense. The airlines have really shown profit over safety in the last few years.

I don’t think anything happens. One thing that should come out of this is a change to commercial flight paths. No planes should’ve been flying over Iran after the attack. It’s common sense. The airlines have really shown profit over safety in the last few years.
Or At least change the flight paths away from Russian made missile systems that can’t distinguish between a passenger jet, leaving from a local airport, and a scud. ;)

Looks like we are going to get Biden as the Democratic front-runner. Sanders/Yang/Gabbard are being shifted by some unsavoury tactics and Warren is making Biden look sane compared to his further left opponents.

Looks like we are going to get Biden as the Democratic front-runner. Sanders/Yang/Gabbard are being shifted by some unsavoury tactics and Warren is making Biden look sane compared to his further left opponents.

Depends who you watch

Fox-cnn-Fox-cnn

it’s a joke

Depends who you watch

Fox-cnn-Fox-cnn

it’s a joke
Not in this case. CNN and Warren were in complete sync with each other on this Sanders sexist/liar thing, from the moderator to the microphone being magically left on for Warren.

I do agree that CNN/Fox are cut from the same cloth, absolute partisan cheerleaders.

Not in this case. CNN and Warren were in complete sync with each other on this Sanders sexist/liar thing, from the moderator to the microphone being magically left on for Warren.

I do agree that CNN/Fox are cut from the same cloth, absolute partisan cheerleaders.

Apparently CNN broke the story prior to the debate on their news program and walked in to effectively ambush Sanders...according to Fox..who have the shitz because the biggest bounce in funding went to Sanders after the Debate.

There’s only one winner in this and he wasn’t even there

geez I hate to use a Fox News article here but do you actually believe anything coming out of warrens mouth?
I think this is her last ditch ploy to get nominated.

on the flip side to it, the super delegates don’t have as much pull as the last primary and who ever bows out between Warren and Sanders, the other will get the nom because shear weight of numbers.
I don’t think Biden can win from here.

geez I hate to use a Fox News article here but do you actually believe anything coming out of warrens mouth?
I think this is her last ditch ploy to get nominated.

on the flip side to it, the super delegates don’t have as much pull as the last primary and who ever bows out between Warren and Sanders, the other will get the nom because shear weight of numbers.
I don’t think Biden can win from here.

Dunno much about Buttegieg but he presents well and doesn’t look like a Pensioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back