State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Western Australia v Vic Country @ Perth Stadium (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
ArdentEagle, we need to talk about your flair.

Image result for fingers tongue gif

You got 57 in S28 alone.
If you mean you have never voted - who voted for the Gumbies other than Baz? :p
Should I change my online banking password as well just in case?

Guys n Girls, giving a shameless plug here to please donate to the SFA bushfire appeal. Every dollar counts.

I'm am sure very poster on here can afford 2 dollars!

Fundraiser - Sweet FA State of Origin bushfire appeal - $1167.37 raised already!
Donate: https://give.everydayhero.com/au/sweet-fa-state-of-origin-bushfire-appeal This summer as we all know, has seen major swathes of Australia from coast to coast tackling an unprecedented, catastrophic bushfire season, with one of our own, Far Kern as we know being directly impacted and...

www.bigfooty.com
www.bigfooty.com

Quote Reply

Report Edit Delete

Hi DERO. I suspect we've never played on each other until this point.
All I can say is good luck: I sting like a butterfly, float like a bee.

Are DERO , manangatang and SarahSmiles (amongst others) all originally counts and now living in metro?
Not sure about the other two, but yep can confirm. I live in the outer city less than 20km from where Melbourne quote on quote ends. I was born in an East Melbourne hospital, I lived where my parents had lived for 3 years prior to my birth, in Warburton for the first 2 years of my life before moving to where I currently live

Big game Black Swans!! Time to come out hard and firing early here in front of the home fans and give them something to cheer about in the final round!! :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

Back