MMA-UFC UFC 246 - McGregor Vs Cowboy

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s like people have forgotten that all his antics aside Conor is a great fighter ffs he lost to arguable goats in two sports

Correct I'm not a fan but the Khabib fight was off a long lay off and he wasn't disgraced in that fight had a great 3rd round.

Holly Holm is a ******* boring fighter shouldn't be anywhere near the top of a card unless it's for a championship, never seen the fascination in her.
She’s a name casual fans know since she ko’d rousey so throwing her on the card makes it look better than it is same s**t with them having pettis on this card

She’s a name casual fans know since she ko’d rousey so throwing her on the card makes it look better than it is same s**t with them having pettis on this card

Yep I started calling him show bags not show time, never looked like winning still can't believe he was favourite against Diaz cleaned up that day.

Correct I'm not a fan but the Khabib fight was off a long lay off and he wasn't disgraced in that fight had a great 3rd round.
You can say what you want about his coke habit etc but he doesn’t duck fighters he likes to challenge himself doesn’t always work but you have to respect it

Said before the card it was idiotic putting Holm on the main card, proved to be true. Most boring fighter on the roster but if we are honest WMMA is woeful for the most part, just kills enthusiasm having it on

You mean Anthony Pettis former champion? It wasn't a great card but Pettis is serious s**t even if he lost.

In hindsight maybe cowboy wasn't good enough for Connor but I think it's seriously disrespectful to say anything bad about Cowboy. He's a living legend of the sport, Connor is a star and most people already new that, you just didn't know if he would bring that level again and he did. Beating him like that isn't a reflection on Cowboy it's a reflection on how good Connor is. If you beat cowboy you can fight..

Said before the card it was idiotic putting Holm on the main card, proved to be true. Most boring fighter on the roster but if we are honest WMMA is woeful for the most part, just kills enthusiasm having it on

Agreed if it was a bloke Dana would be filthy, he called Woodley out for a lot less then what Holly has produced.

You mean Anthony Pettis former champion? It wasn't a great card but Pettis is serious s**t even if he lost.

In hindsight maybe cowboy wasn't good enough for Connor but I think it's seriously disrespectful to say anything bad about Cowboy. He's a living legend of the sport, Connor is a star and most people already new that, you just didn't know if he would bring that level again and he did. Beating him like that isn't a reflection on Cowboy it's a reflection on how good Connor is. If you beat cowboy you can fight..

Cowboy is a legend but he was in another league tonight I think that's a fair enough judgement?

I’m saying pettis was picked purely because he’s a name casuals would know because the whole Nate thing

As for cowboy he’s had a great career but there is levels to the game Conor’s words years ago proven true

You can say what you want about his coke habit etc but he doesn’t duck fighters he likes to challenge himself doesn’t always work but you have to respect it
maybe but the UFC gave him a tune up fight v a passed it Cowboy (who the rewarded for being a good company man) and are going to let him skip Gaethje into a title fight next.

His test will be next when/if he can beat Khabib, Ferguson or Masvidal. I didnt list Snoozeman as surely he would have to beat Masvidal in order to get a shot at him

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit harsh on women’s mma 13. Agree holly is not that exciting though. I thought rox put on a great show and good fight although the knee to her opponent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed if it was a bloke Dana would be filthy, he called Woodley out for a lot less then what Holly has produced.
Ref probably should have separate them more often but i cant even remember the last good wmma fight. Time to reign that back a bit imo. Scroll through twitter during a chick fight, no one enjoys them. Why are there so many?!

I’m saying pettis was picked purely because he’s a name casuals would know because the whole Nate thing

As for cowboy he’s had a great career but there is levels to the game Conor’s words years ago proven true
I don't understand what you mean about Pettis. Hes the former champion, he's not just a 'name' he's a bloody good fighter. Look up what he did to Wonderboy.

I don't understand what you mean about Pettis. Hes the former champion, he's not just a 'name' he's a bloody good fighter. Look up what he did to Wonderboy.
Pettis is 4-8 in his last 12 and that WB papered over the cracks a bit. He is washed beyond belief and should hang them up imo...

Wonder boy another who is passed it and living of his name, Pettis has won like 4 from his last 12 fights should be getting fight night deals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back