EPL Matchday 23

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea how thats a foul in VVD. Eyes on the ball. Arms not interfering, they are up to create momentum to jump which have to be but once he takes flight he bring them down and are by his side. Challenges with his head.

He has every right to go for it. As does De Gea. DDG flappy flaps though and drops it and we score. Was stunned when they overturned and Roy Keane backed up my opinion.

Keane is bellend though. So there is that.

Either way we stuffed the mancs anyways. Good times.

And did you hear it lads. Ringing around Anfield from the fans. Are you gonna believe us, are you gonna believe us, are you gonna believe ussss.... We're gonna win the league!!

Is it really necessary reacting to every single one of Jod's post?

For someone who criticises Liverpool fans a lot, you sure do enjoy pointing it out every single time. Why don't you just ignore them? Or is that too logical?

Shut yer mouth Cruyffy

Why? You're polluting virtually every single thread you're in.

Try stop being so aggravating for once in your life.
Why? I’m entitled to post a gif to sum up my feelings mate without trolls like you getting all indignant about it. Just because you haven’t posted anything worth reading on here for about five years there’s no need to piss on my parade.

Why? I’m entitled to post a gif to sum up my feelings mate without trolls like you getting all indignant about it. Just because you haven’t posted anything worth reading on here for about five years there’s no need to piss on my parade.
So trolling = disagreeing with your opinion?

OK mate, whatever you say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back