NFL 2019 NFC Championship Game - Green Bay at San Francisco

NFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unlikely, the Chiefs handled the Titans run game well today, do that again in 2 weeks & Jimmy has to start throwing it? Yeah, I wouldn't be taking odds on about the 49'ers.

Seeing Kansas lose will be good. The SF running game is huge and you can win Super Bowls that way

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Glad it helped keep the score close. 👍
it was 17 points. You would think it was like a 50 point win in the end.

and somehow with 7 mins left the packers had a chance to get a 3rd down stop when it was a 14 point game.

Yeah it sure was a blowout.

The first half was a blowout, the 2nd half the 9ers let the packers back in and just did enough to keep the pressure on

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
Congratulations 49ers - as much as you are our rival, you are the best team in the NFC and I hope you go onto win it now. Very little weaknesses in that team and now that basically everyone is healthy, it will be scary how good they could be. They will get thier Lombardi in 2 weeks.

We could have given you more of a game - Packers had nothing - glad they got smashed.

it was 17 points. You would think it was like a 50 point win in the end.

and somehow with 7 mins left the packers had a chance to get a 3rd down stop when it was a 14 point game.

Yeah it sure was a blowout.

The first half was a blowout, the 2nd half the 9ers let the packers back in and just did enough to keep the pressure on

Good old prevent defense, nothing like it for making a lop sided game seem closer than it really was....

Good old prevent defense, nothing like it for making a lop sided game seem closer than it really was....

Imagine if A-Aron had an offence or a defence or special teams to work with though.

This is reminiscent of Steelers fans after getting their arse handed to them by the Jags a few years ago in the playoffs.

#junktimewarriors..... nowhere to be found when the game was up for grabs tho.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Ive never seen a prevent d playing press corners.

s**t the 9ers might just be that good.

Ive never seen a prevent d playing press corners.

s**t the 9ers might just be that good.

Aaron's just that good. If it wasnt for him the score would have been 27 to -7 at halftime instead of 27-0

SF are the number 1 seed's they got through comfortably. I'd be shocked if they aren't favourites (probably $1.60, Kansas $2.40 or so)
KC 1.85 v SF 1.95

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

KC 1.85 v SF 1.95

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Ridiculous.

This is why I wanted the Titans to win tho, cost me less money to lay off against SF coz they'd have been bigger odds. 😞

If SF start outsiders I'll be smacking that hard in multis.

You'll be smacking hard in multi's, cause you'll never compete with how hard oddsmakers will be smacking it to Mahomes.

You'll be smacking hard in multi's, cause you'll never compete with how hard oddsmakers will be smacking it to Mahomes.

I can't wait till that mug loses it again. Last year was hilarious.

Well he can't bag his defence I guess lol

It's funny...talks about how it's a different game in gb with cold and blustery winds, yet his team couldn't stop the Niners run game or block the pass rush.

😂

It's funny...talks about how it's a different game in gb with cold and blustery winds, yet his team couldn't stop the Niners run game or block the pass rush.

😂

Must have been too cold to tackle lol

Awesome 9ers. That first half was out of this world. Love Rodgers and the Pack and it would have been no shame losing to a great bunch but stoked to get to the big one and I will be there.

Have a great time mate. Went a few years ago. Your side doesn’t even have to be there and it’s out of this world amazing

Back