Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be very unSpurs like but would be great to come in late to nick Bruno Fernandes
Im not convinced Bruno is the mid we need.
A bit of strength over the ball, quick pressing and effectively tackling is what i'd be looking for to pair up with Ndombele/Winks/GLC/Gedson. Whoever is #2 in the middle.

Im not convinced Bruno is the mid we need.
A bit of strength over the ball, quick pressing and effectively tackling is what i'd be looking for to pair up with Ndombele/Winks/GLC/Gedson. Whoever is #2 in the middle.
I dont think GLC is an Eriksen style mid, more of an upgraded Lamela. 1.3 less key passes per game but 1.5 more key dribbles.

1579495990028.png
1579496061092.png

very different leagues, but i take your point.
Bruno + Ndombele probably means we still need a DM.
And switch to a 433. Which leaves Dele without a spot.
More about what they bring to the table than the raw numbers themselves. Bruno and Eriksen more key passers than dribbling. GLC the opposite

It is time for United to sell Pogba to Madrid and get Gareth Bale back the other way. Madrid will probs still hand over $100m to do it. United need a striker now and Bale is about as good as you could do this window. And the golf in/around Manchester is fine.
* that! Keep pogba. Bale can stay there thanks.

Pogba is not part of United's future. They need to try something to get Chmpions League next year or they do not have a future for another year.
And you think an injury prone bale will help over pogba. We wont qualify for champions league anyway. We have ole at the wheel who will now crash united out of the top 10. That vegetable lasagna prick

Bale can still play - he just doesn't get too. I reckon he would be worthwhile - he will be keen to show what he can do still after Madrid have treated him like ****

Pogba is a distraction at United - he does not want to be there so get your 100mil back and then some. It was interesting that Keane said this morning on the post match that United have to cut their losses and let him go because he is damaging the dressing room. He is not helping United at the moment even if he is the best player. Liverpool let their best player walk and how are they going?

United are 5 points from 5th. Chelsea are wobbly so it is doable. But United will not do it if they don't have any strikers and currently other than Martial they don't have ANY strikers.

So who can they get?

If they miss top 4 then they are not getting anyone of note next summer.
What the * is keane on ? Pogba hasnt been there because hes been injured. Damaging the dressing room. Look at ole for starters. Theres your damage control man. And jlingz and friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back