Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Fremantle Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Mon 20/1

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Freo Board,

Congratulations on the win and thanks for a bloody enjoyable week of banter. Apologies to whoever I monstered on field tonight.

I was suffering big game fatigue given I was in here, the SoO and also GWS thread. Wish I could have given you some more of this fine specimen.

Anyway I hope to see some of you in season 29.

Best wishes,

Tony xoxo.

Phew what a game by Tony Lynn 15

Incredible given the bad knock I copped to my shoulder in the third quarter. Being the true professional fake sportsman that I am it is now all about recovery. I currently have 5 hot chicks icing my "groin" just to ensure i am ready for next week.

6kPcHuZ.png

Van_Dyke Carson Dial CakeEater
Tonga Bob Freomaniac Randomizor Cesoir Fat Nyfe Taylor BlueE gaskin Piggy Smalls yyou PurpleThunder
Ben The Donkey Kapow!!! jusjoshin estibador PurpleGreenRed FreoBraddles Allikat

WOW Team Freo how bloody good was that?!

Great to see so many of us get involved, we smashed 'em on and off the field, hope you enjoyed the week and what a result! Fat Nyfe clearly best on with a massive 33 touches, with Cesoir supporting on the wing with 26 bruise free touches, and Kapow!!! absolutely monstered them in the ruck Sandi style. :hearteyes:

Would love to get a bunch of you over to the Sweet FA board for the upcoming season, I hope you've managed to pop your head in for look, and if you're interested head over to the sign up thread on the board and pop your name down to give it a go. All are welcome, including anyone intrigued that didn't get a run today and those who've already covered themselves in SFA glory before.

Here's the links for you.

Main Sweet FA Forum

New player sign ups

Look forward to playing with and against you guys in our next season over there, had a pleasure leading our side and a big thank you to Taylor , Allikat and dockshark for supporting us to run the exhibition match over here. :thumbsu:

Already looking forward to the next one! :D

Last edited:
6kPcHuZ.png

Tonga Bob Freomaniac Randomizor Cesoir Fat Nyfe Taylor BlueE gaskin Piggy Smalls yyou PurpleThunder

Great to see so many of us get involved, we smashed 'em on and off the field, hope you enjoyed the week and what a result! Fat Nyfe clearly best on with a massive 33 touches, with Cesoir supporting on the wing with 26 bruise free touches, and Kapow!!! absolutely monstered them in the ruck Sandi style. :hearteyes:

Would love to get a bunch of you over to the Sweet FA board for the upcoming season, I hope you've managed to pop your head in for look, and if you're interested head over to the sign up thread on the board and pop your name down to give it a go. All are welcome, including anyone intrigued that didn't get a run today and those who've already covered themselves in SFA glory before.

Main Sweet FA Forum

New player sign ups

Look forward to playing with and against you guys in our next season over there, had a pleasure leading our side and a big thank you to Taylor , Allikat and dockshark for supporting us to run the exhibition match over here. :thumbsu:

Love your work TIF. :thumbsu:

I'll be exploring options and presentations and see if anything captures my imagination
I'd better dust off the old projector...

6kPcHuZ.png

Main Sweet FA Forum

New player sign ups

In fairness to my opponent and Sandi, by monstered in the ruck he wasn't being metaphorical, he means I literally ate his children

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if the Bombers were in here. Poor bastards would never let us back.

When I’m Imperial Overload, I’ll be banning the Bombers and exiling Wayne...

Vote for me, you know you want this !!

So who was our coach? Whoever it was nearly cost us the game by leaving me on the bench for over a quarter. Check out the massive momentum swing. Coincidence? I think not.

Fremantle Dockers : 10.7.67
Sweet FA : 6.6.42

3 : 22.45 - <<< Carson Dial is coming on to replace estibador >>>

Sweet FA : 7.6.48

Sweet FA : 8.6.54

Sweet FA : 9.6.60

4 : 23.04 - <<< estibador is coming on to replace Tonga Bob >>>

Remove this Banner Ad

Back