Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting to work on fun s**t at work. I'm working on a tool that identifies houses on intersections of streets where addresses might have become mixed up. Should be able to finish it this week and get a bit of praise.

Vacuum cleaner has done a Lazarus
It died last Saturday and has sprung back to life today

Just in time to clean up before the Lunar New Year feasting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youtube Vanced. A mod of the regular Youtube app that blocks ads and allows you to play videos in the background/with screen off, which is especially nice if just listening to music.
I think Ive got a version of that as an add on for Firefox
I dont get adds and can play it in the background

Serena Williams getting beaten. Don't know why totally irrational just don't take to her

Part very successful already and it's nice to see someone else win / part can be a pretty ungracious loser / part racist coz she's black / part sexist coz she's a woman even though she only competes against other women. The latter two included because it's 2020.

The superbrat just became my hero. Who would've thunk?

It's rare I have an opinion on rugby league but Wigan Warriors response to the Catalan Dragons signing that f***wit Folau making the game against them a designated Pride match, perfect.

Same team who signed Todd Carney after he departed the NRL for pissing in his own mouth.

Having become a big attention seeker, decent chance Folau's vow of silence cracks before the end of the Super League season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back