Current Royal Commission into Lawyer X gangland convictions on tainted evidence & police corruption

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Adam Shand is working on something about him at the moment/has recently finished something about him where he speaks to the Prideaux family about things.

My spies tell me Adam was in contact and working on this almost as soon as Prideaux disappeared, I didn't see much come of it all though. All these years.

Thanks for this.

So it's an open finding - almost - cause of death unknown but the Coroner is relying on advice from Sgt McPherson and Det Sgt Ron Iddles that Prideaux died of an accident or major medical emergency making him incapable of calling for help.

Died right there somewhere wearing all his tech gear in a pile of metal in the vicinity of Tomahawk Hut.

Has anybody been out there? I did a survivalist type trek and all I was allowed was a compass and some disgusting tinned food. But the worst thing that happened was taking a pee and not noticing that big snake under me until it moved. It wasn't THAT rugged although I did do it in the spring.

My spies tell me Adam was in contact and working on this almost as soon as Prideaux disappeared, I didn't see much come of it all though. All these years.

Thanks for this.

So it's an open finding - almost - cause of death unknown but the Coroner is relying on advice from Sgt McPherson and Det Sgt Ron Iddles that Prideaux died of an accident or major medical emergency making him incapable of calling for help.

Died right there somewhere wearing all his tech gear in a pile of metal in the vicinity of Tomahawk Hut.

Has anybody been out there? I did a survivalist type trek and all I was allowed was a compass and some disgusting tinned food. But the worst thing that happened was taking a pee and not noticing that big brown snake under me until it moved. It wasn't THAT rugged although I did do it in the spring.

The update with with Steve & Paul was back in November,
It seems to be part of his “Australian Crime Stories” with this naturally focusing on David,
Will be out this year at some point, should make for interesting viewing.

Paul Watson (not sure who he is) has an old blog on this, might be worth checking.

I got around to reading that, it was interesting. Not sure of reliability but took note that Prideaux' partner the day he disappeared is apparently a cousin of Paul Dale and Peter Prideaux, brother also works as a prison guard.

The comments were telling, seems to me there's a swarm of hornets on the ready.

No memory of keeping a diary from Feb 2003 to May 2008. That's a big memory lapse.

Overlands diaries? I don't think anybody would buy it that a cop wouldn't have kept diaries, they're trained from the beginning to write everything down.

Located in the lost and found department.

Key points:
  • Simon Overland is being questioned about his diaries at the Lawyer X royal commission
  • Mr Overland's diaries surfaced after he denied ever keeping diaries or day books
  • Mr Overland says diaries indicate he told then-police commissioner Christine Nixon that Nicole Gobbo was a police informer

The last week and a half of hearings before the Christmas break was a disgrace and an affront to all Victorians. They should all be looked at for perjury.

This is the first time I've noticed you post so firmly on this so it must be bad. I need to catch up I think.

The last week and a half of hearings before the Christmas break was a disgrace and an affront to all Victorians. They should all be looked at for perjury.
How the hell do you forget keeping a diary?
Overland has a wee bit of explaining to do for mine.

I've listened to almost every minute of the available live stream. Probably 95%. Read most of the transcripts when I've felt inclined.

To be honest, I was brought to tears when listening to 3 of them give evidence and how they get away with such blatant dishonestly and are still in positions of prominence across the community. Another time was tears of joy from a statement made by Sir Ken Jones which meant he got it. These f***ers have ruined so many good peoples lives without blinking. None of this paragraph relates to directly to the commission. Just venting (will probably delete later).

It's okay, I understand and I don't think you're alone in feeling like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overland's willing to throw anybody under a bus.

I’m curious as to who they’re talking about at the end with the murder,

surely they’re speaking about Brincat & Hentschnel killing Michael Marshall.

What are the chances someone within VicPol knew all along where Overland’s diaries were but deliberately stayed silent in the hope he perjured himself?

Coincidence that the diaries miraculously turn up within minutes of him finishing testifying?

What are the chances someone within VicPol knew all along where Overland’s diaries were but deliberately stayed silent in the hope he perjured himself?

Coincidence that the diaries miraculously turn up within minutes of him finishing testifying?

Who would know among that cesspit of self interested vipers but I'd thought they were all supposed to hang onto their diaries?

skipper might know

I wouldn't believe a word Overland said even though he swore an oath.

PS. Why would they be in Lost and Found? It's not like they couldn't look at the first page and know who they belonged to.

Don’t think they were in lost and found?
Weren’t they stored in a document storage facility?

That was me being silly saying they were in lost and found.

I'm getting confused with diaries and day pages and notes and running sheets etc etc Skipper is across this I think.

surely they’re speaking about Brincat & Hentschnel killing Michael Marshall.

1579866875368.png

Let's take this one step further.

Were there people who KNEW an "underworld" plot to kill someone was in play and DID NOT act on it?

If so...............that's a crime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back