Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - GWS Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Sat 25/1

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 1 better.

I was having this chat with a mate in the lead up to the GF last season. I have attended many round 1 games with 90K fans, majority Richmond. The noise is deafening and when that songs starts up it is amazing.

Imagine though if there were 70K of GWS fans singing that song. I reckon it would nearly rival, if not out gun the Tigers song.

It is a ripper.

I was having this chat with a mate in the lead up to the GF last season. I have attended many round 1 games with 90K fans, majority Richmond. The noise is deafening and when that songs starts up it is amazing.

Imagine though if there were 70K of GWS fans singing that song. I reckon it would nearly rival, if not out gun the Tigers song.

It is a ripper.
Hold on a sec, I can't be agreeing with you, surely its not right.

It is a ripper.
A very, VERY close second. Only thing holding it back is the fact it is more musical. It's missing that primal chant quality the Tiges have.

But I'm biased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been done before. I singlehandedly beat the Hawks in the S25 GF.

I’m beginning to suspect that you are making up this story of GF glory - you can’t even remember the year it happened.....

It is a ripper.
If we are going to talk about crowd volume lets show some credit to the port fans that nowhere near amass the numbers of those at Tiger land but once INXS starts playing Adelaide Oval becomes a decibel readers worse nightmare

If we are going to talk about crowd volume lets show some credit to the port fans that nowhere near amass the numbers of those at Tiger land but once INXS starts playing Adelaide Oval becomes a decibel readers worse nightmare

No !!

Whoever thought of getting a bunch of football fans to sing Never Tear Us Apart before a game really doesn't understand sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back