Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see Hewitt in Kyrgios’ box. Interesting that. Coach perhaps? Really needs a passionate, knowledgeable ex player.
But Nic looking like he’s going back to his usual ways.

To be fair, she's still struggling with her dad's death

Poor form by the journalist asking this:

It's hard to watch. there's a new New York Times article where the interviewer brings him up and she does the same thing – starts crying. the media are slugs, little slugs with no personalities. as we know. but they do this sort of thing all the time, generally on the court.

I feel sorry for her. 18 years old and constantly around the world. ten million dollars a year from Nike and a third of that from Gatorade wont change a thing.

Last edited:
Hewitt watches every Aussie that he can. He was watching Millman this arvo.
Hewitt just wants to be seen. he won't go away.

I remember a few years ago, 7 had him in as commentator and his colour comments were quite literally "he'll be disappointed that didn't go in" and "it's hit the net, you just need elevation on those shots." the guy is a bogan *head despite how good he was at age 20.

Kyrgios still looking really good, not quite as good in the second set, hopefully keeps his cool and smashes out this to win in straight sets.

Not Kyrgios often. He did watch Millnan on the back court rather then Kyrgios on Rod Laver I think it was last year

And the year before he left a Millman match to go and watch Nick (I know because he was sitting behind me). He usually watches the highest ranked Aussie that is playing. It annoys me that the media make a big deal out of him always watching Alex’s matches. He does watch most of them but he watches all the others too if he can but the media never mention that.

Hewitt just wants to be seen. he won't go away.

I remember a few years ago, 7 had him in as commentator and his colour comments were quite literally "he'll be disappointed that didn't go in" and "it's hit the net, you just need elevation on those shots." the guy is a bogan fu**head despite how good he was at age 20.

Well he’s the Davis Cup captain so people would probably be annoyed if he didn’t watch as many of the Aussie players as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lots of womens matches were cancelled but it looks like they are trying to do all of the mens 1st round. Fair enough but it could be a late for those who havent started yet.

one of which is ivo Karlovic v Pospisil. gulp....
Ivo will be sending serves down at 2am :O

Odd that play isn't starting earlier tomorrow before the rain hit at 5pm?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back