Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Hi 76, great to see you back.

Collier and Andrew? Pfft. Its not the 1930s. Trey's do is a little bit out of date.
Different sport but Marnus Labuschagne has a fairly ordinary ‘do.
76, do yourself a favor and stay away from the Dayne Beams thread.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Don't think Vicky would survive Soccer

1576491606798.png

Queenie Hearts

Senior List
Apr 19, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
It was much easier to spot him with his long blond tipped locks, Alice band, reminiscent of Keira Knightly in Bend it like Beckham. There was a lot of flair and movement going on. i hope this new 2020 look is not indicative of a more conservative approach to playing football?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was much easier to spot him with his long blond tipped locks, Alice band, reminiscent of Keira Knightly in Bend it like Beckham. There was a lot of flair and movement going on. i hope this new 2020 look is not indicative of a more conservative approach to playing football?

I think there might still be some colour in there, and a clever bit of layering. Maybe even some Hugh Grant foppishness.

Fear not, Darcy hasn't abandoned the experimenting just yet.:oops:

Hi 76, great to see you back.

Collier and Andrew? Pfft. Its not the 1930s. Trey's do is a little bit out of date.

Retro is where it’s at!

1576543695339.gif

Last edited:

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

Doubt it will affect the flair etc. He changed hairstyles halfway through the year and in the finals was attacking the ball like an unbridled horse, rather successfully too.

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Am waiting for a Pie player to turn up with his hair completely dyed blue or some other garish colour. There are a few who do a bit of experimenting so won't be surprised if this eventually happens.

Lime22

Senior List
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
feather.PNG

Now here is a hair accessory people wouldn't have envisaged. I spy Mr Moore with a Maggie feather in his hairband.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
No votes needed for Crisp to join the peroxide bandwagon

He’s done that clip really well.

he actually looks good as a blond.

Very Stamper like (the bad dude henchman in the James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies, or the henchman in You Only Live Twice who got fed to the piraña; Bit not quite Robert Shaw‘S brilliant Grant in From Russia With Love).

Back