The 2020 Australia Day treason list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
A list of the councils who refuse to have Australia day on Australia day.

Yarra City Vict

Darebin Vict

Mooreland Vict

Inner West NSW

Fremantle WA

Flinders Is Tas

Launceston Tas.

Generally it seem to be inner city suburban self anointed Greens and Labor 'educated' elites who installed themselves in the old working class suburbs particularly in Melbourne and Sydney.

Our real working class would be rolling in their graves at the thought of these numpty radicals who have divorced themselves from reality.

This is how far these lunatics have gone....

Yarra City Council has taken another step towards no longer recognising Australia Day by asking staff to stop using the term while at work.

The inner-north Melbourne council released a briefing to its 1000 employees on January 15 detailing the new approach.

Employees were directed to refer to the day as the "January 26 public holiday" when at work and speaking to the public.

Discuss .....

It's a free country. If the councils ban Australia Day celebrations, then local electors will either support the decision by re-electing those candidates or oppose the decision by electing ones who re-instate celebrations. It's democracy in action. It's up to the ratepayers if they want their money spent on those celebrations.

Governments selling out our country and people to foreign interest is the real act of treason.

Darebindefinitely will be the interesting council election. Expect that their position might change as the majority councilors currently supporting the refusal to acknowledge are also criticised for their parking plan.

Yarra Council is utter rubbish. Run by looney leftist filth who are actually abused by some within their council. There would be no surprise if someone like Erickson or other far right nutter decides doing another protest again.

It's a free country. If the councils ban Australia Day celebrations, then local electors will either support the decision by re-electing those candidates or oppose the decision by electing ones who re-instate celebrations. It's democracy in action. It's up to the ratepayers if they want their money spent on those celebrations.

Governments selling out our country and people to foreign interest is the real act of treason.

I liked it when our third tier of Government just focused on local services like bin collection and dog parks and left political activism alone.

I liked it when our third tier of Government just focused on local services like bin collection and dog parks and left political activism alone.

Then they can vote them out at the next election.

Councils are democratically elected. They reflect the values of their voters. If they didn't like it, they'd vote them out.

Why do you hate democracy?

I would agree with that ....... however voting is not compulsory, after voting in state and federal elections Aussies have had enough quite frankly, its your loon leftists who live and breath activism that get in.

Councils are no place for this nonsense, if they really want to change Australia day, do it the proper way through the proper channels and ultimately a referendum.

These loons really have self anointed themselves as out Political elite, but really they are just a bunch of failed arts degree students or gender theorists out of work.

I would agree with that ....... however voting is not compulsory, after voting in state and federal elections Aussies have had enough quite frankly, its your loon leftists who live and breath activism that get in.

Councils are no place for this nonsense, if they really want to change Australia day, do it the proper way through the proper channels and ultimately a referendum.

These loons really have self anointed themselves as out Political elite, but really they are just a bunch of failed arts degree students or gender theorists out of work.

It's clear you don't live in any of these councils. Public sentiment is overwhemlingly on their side. That's democracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it the same polling company that told us about Hillary, Brexit and the last Australian election ?.

Are you seriously telling me in Yarra - which has the suburbs Collingwood, Abbotsford, Richmond, Clifton Hill, Fitzroy, Fitzroy North - has constituents where they're going to take the majority conservative position on an issue? Are you high?

Voting in Victorian council elections is compulsory.

tenor.gif

How is this going to effect your public holiday on the 26th January Peta?

LOL

What amazed me was the recent UK election where a BF poll was put up, Labour was so far ahead in the poll it was not funny, but so far behind in real life.

It was then and only then i realized how Greenies and all these other moronic loons get into power, its because middle Australia are to busy working, bringing up kids and living their lives to have the time that these single arts degree drop outs have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back