FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only use them on Howlers it’s that simple
Also depends on the umpire. Aleem Dar, I would question every decision he makes.
I play indoor cricket with the DRS system in place, and as opener I'll question any lbw decision against me because I bat half a metre outside the crease. #Watto

Also depends on the umpire. Aleem Dar, I would question every decision he makes.
I play indoor cricket with the DRS system in place, and as opener I'll question any lbw decision against me because I bat half a metre outside the crease. #Watto

Your other batsmen must be thrilled lol

Rahul is a better keeper anyway
And with him in form and able to replace Dhawan in the opening position for NZ, means we can have a more solid middle order. Though I don't like that we keep trying to find some to fit that. We should have stuck with Hardik.
We've brought Sanju Samson in for the NZ tour, so he could potentially keep instead of Rahul and Rishabh.

And with him in form and able to replace Dhawan in the opening position for NZ, means we can have a more solid middle order. Though I don't like that we keep trying to find some to fit that. We should have stuck with Hardik.

Isn’t Hardik Panya injured though I know he had a bad back injury. By playing Rahul you can play a Jadeja type as the second spinner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t Hardik Panya injured though I know he had a bad back injury. By playing Rahul you can play a Jadeja type as the second spinner
Forgot Hardik was injured, but that spot keeps changing hands to be honest
We don't need two spinners in an NZ deck. Bring Jadeja in as 12th man, just to field.

Arent the walls painted grey? A dark grey carpet is a much better match i'd have thought than a black/charcoal
It's two different beige colours on those walls, charcoal does actually match well with them it it's just if you want a carpet that almost looks black sometimes.

Yeah, but what about half a foot, is that a 'howler'? What about 4 inches? Where do you draw the line?

It should be 3 reds. Umpires call isn’t a howler not what the system was brought in for

Forgot Hardik was injured, but that spot keeps changing hands to be honest
We don't need two spinners in an NZ deck. Bring Jadeja in as 12th man, just to field.

That extra can be another bat or a bowler depending on conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back