State of Origin SERIES XV GRAND FINAL - VIC METRO VS SOUTH AUSTRALIA @ MCG

Who wins Series XV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Odd request but...

Kill DemonGym The Filth Wizard

Prediction: The SA Jellybacks will find sufficient gelatine to smite the MetroGnomes.
giphy.gif

Odd request but...

Kill DemonGym The Filth Wizard

Prediction: The SA Jellybacks will find sufficient gelatine to smite the MetroGnomes.
I haven't been keeping up with the success rate, but is the B52 kiss of death a good thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your tickets get your tickets

The metro is leaving the station
Reminds me of a story I heard once (apparently true) about a Sheffield Shield game in the 1920's. NSW bats first, is dismissed just before stumps, and the Vics are 1 down at the close. Next morning, a young bloke is on the tram, heading to the MCG. He asks the guy next to him, "Excuse me - what's the cricket score?" The man says, "Victoria is all out." Horrified, the young man says, "They can't be - I'm one of them!!!!"

Finally. It's time.

I'd like to thank Metro, they put up a good fight, but ultimately the best team won.

Congrats SA, back to back State of Origin titles.
Damn, this feels good!

Finally. It's time.

I'd like to thank Metro, they put up a good fight, but ultimately the best team won.

Damn, this feels good!

Can we go out for victory pancakes?

Finally. It's time.

Damn, this feels good!
I think you’ve gone a tad prematurely here mate. I’ve heard they’ve got a revolutionary new nasal spray to help with your debilitating condition.
Can we go out for victory pancakes?
I like pancakes. Actually, does anyone here dislike pancakes?
If so, let’s fight.
Of course.

Golumless' shout
I’ll pay, it’s the least I can do once we’ve smashed your hopes and dreams on the field today.

Back