Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - GWS Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Sat 25/1

GWS Board vs SFA Board

B: Willams - Davis - Shaw
HB: Whitfield - Taylor- Haynes
C: Kelly - Ward - Coniglio
HF: Greene
- Cameron - Langdon
F: Green - Himmelberg - Hill
FOLL:
GWS Goose - Determinant - Callums_Guns
INT: Hopper - Giant Strides

Late change the 3 of us are now in the middle​
Wow, look at all those rookies!

This will be a walk in the park for the SFA

Wow, look at all those rookies!

This will be a walk in the park for the SFA

Well done to GWS Goose for being involved, let's see how he rucks tomorrow and what club he chooses to go to for S29

Who ever is completing the SFA team, it would be funny to see U2tigers get defeated in the ruck again :p

Thanks too all that have assisted this week and to all that have been involved, have some traveling to do for the long weekend but will be back for when the game is on

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Well done to GWS Goose for being involved, let's see how he rucks tomorrow and what club he chooses to go to for S29

Who ever is completing the SFA team, it would be funny to see U2tigers get defeated in the ruck again :p

Thanks too all that have assisted this week and to all that have been involved, have some traveling to do for the long weekend but will be back for when the game is on
I will destroy GWS Goose . He will be shown up for the midget midfielder he truly is.

I will destroy GWS Goose . He will be shown up for the midget midfielder he truly is.
My mobilty and speed will make me appear like a midget to you as you chase from a distance as I run around like I bought my own footy.... Than we'll get to a centre bounce and you'll realise we truely do have the longest strides and the highest leaps... Don't worry about shaking in your boots, it's normal.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
My mobilty and speed will make me appear like a midget to you as you chase from a distance as I run around like I bought my own footy.... Than we'll get to a centre bounce and you'll realise we truely do have the longest strides and the highest leaps... Don't worry about shaking in your boots, it's normal.
If you weren't a Pre-Rookie I would challenge you to an Avatar bet.

Fail to see the honour on either side of that ledger.
Sorry, I think I used the wrong wording.

Can I pretend to barrack for the Giants for the next week?

I worry about the future of the Giants, it will be tough to recover mentally from the monumental smacking you are about to receive from THIS, THE GREATEST SWEET FA TEAM ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK!!!

It only required one little Jack with a little axe to cut down the beanstalk and destroy all the Giants, can someone bring some flyspray just to finish off any survivors?

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Wow the demotions never end.
Midfield?!? :sick:

I've not had a good spot across the whole preseason. Why won't people realise I'm only in this for personal glory?

I've not had a good spot across the whole preseason. Why won't people realise I'm only in this for personal glory?
Few places more glorious than the back pocket.
I'd happily swap if I wasn't being meticulously tortured.

I worry about the future of the Giants, it will be tough to recover mentally from the monumental smacking you are about to receive from THIS, THE GREATEST SWEET FA TEAM ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK!!!

It only required one little Jack with a little axe to cut down the beanstalk and destroy all the Giants, can someone bring some flyspray just to finish off any survivors?
I expected more.

Have you guys rested your best players or something.
I suspect we'll win by 8-10 goals.

Back