State of Origin SERIES XV GRAND FINAL - VIC METRO VS SOUTH AUSTRALIA @ MCG

Who wins Series XV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems state of origin has become a weird twilight zone universe where failed captains go to experience success. Not what I had in mind when i brought it back.
Cadaver get amped.

Well done Metro!!

Now it's time to go all Metro Sexual tonight..

3n264p.jpg

It seems state of origin has become a weird twilight zone universe where failed captains go to experience success. Not what I had in mind when i brought it back.
There's hope for me yet. :rainbow:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Well played Metro - the first quarter killed us. Bring on the rematch.

Sorry Dr Phil for tipping a Jellyback win.

Well done 'Gnomes on a rather hollow 'win'; empty insofar as they are not a State.

Still I wonder how The MetroGnomes can possibly comfortably sip their soy chais knowing they have unleashed an ND* who has finally enjoyed the sweet sweet smell of success.

It is worth noting the 'Gnomes copped one shellacking during the 'tourney'. This was at the hands of the unbeaten Allies who gave them an Old Testament style flogging. Time for a challenge match. I am sure TheInjuryFactory agrees.

* Congrats 'Gnomes and Natural Disaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Sorry Dr Phil for tipping a Jellyback win.

Well done 'Gnomes on a rather hollow 'win'; empty insofar as they are not a State.

Still I wonder how The MetroGnomes can possibly comfortably sip their soy chais knowing they have unleashed an ND* who has finally enjoyed the sweet sweet smell of success.

It is worth noting the 'Gnomes copped one shellacking during the 'tourney'. This was at the hands of the unbeaten Allies who gave them an Old Testament style flogging. Time for a challenge match. I am sure TheInjuryFactory agrees.

* Congrats 'Gnomes and Natural Disaster.
Allies don’t have a real home, so they don’t belong in the SoO.
Any games they play are merely practice runs for the real teams.
Ergo any results from said matches against the fake establishment known as the “Allies” will not be taken into account.
Victoria is so large and talent laden that we had no choice but to seperate the mutant Counts from my respectable and well dressed Metro compatriots, therefore the need for two teams in the home of Qootball is a necessity.

Thanks for tuning in and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Back