Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - GWS Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Sat 25/1

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say Treloar has gone backwards, a wonderful organisation like the Giants has to be more attractive than Eddie's mob surely.
On a serious note, of all our rated players in the beginning (Shiel, Cogs, Cameron, Patton), I had Treloar behind the other guys. Gets a fair bit of it, but never really hurts the opposition. Doesn't surprise we were prepared to let him go without too much of a fight.
Thoughts on Bonar?

I'd say Treloar has gone backwards, a wonderful organisation like the Giants has to be more attractive than Eddie's mob surely.
On a serious note, of all our rated players in the beginning (Shiel, Cogs, Cameron, Patton), I had Treloar behind the other guys. Gets a fair bit of it, but never really hurts the opposition. Doesn't surprise we were prepared to let him go without too much of a fight.

Him and Shiel always wanted out and both butchers of the footy

Adams was a better player but was a trade that worked out well for both clubs which is rare.

He did ponder a return before re-signing last year but trade back wouldn’t be on the cards so wasn’t going to work

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well played Goose cracking debut

Thanks for GWS board for allowing the game and to Ant Bear and Barry for your assistance during the week

Look fwd to seeing you all across the S29 season - good luck to all

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thoughts on Bonar?
I like him. I would have been happy to persevere with him. Not much opportunity for him at the Giants. Huge upside, but the injuries pre drafting probably hurt his development a little. I reckon he is good get

The fans are disappointed, the Ruck Grudge match won't be seen.

GWS Goose , your career, even though it is yet to start may just have been saved. I would have ruined your careeer before it started, If I got to match up on you.
Shame it wasn't you I played all over..... Work on your game a little and maybe your coach might have the confidence to put you up against me in the future.. it was probably good for you that he protected you.

I'm proud of my 3 votes (even if expected), but they would have meant more if they were on you.

Guess you can only dominate the player they put on you

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Shame it wasn't you I played all over..... Work on your game a little and maybe your coach might have the confidence to put you up against me in the future.. it was probably good for you that he protected you.

I'm proud of my 3 votes (even if expected), but they would have meant more if they were on you.

Guess you can only dominate the player they put on you
Wow. haydo, I might have to put GWS Goose in the ruck against the Wonders mate.

Back