News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

To return to the start of the Willie cycle, the fact Willie smokes pot doesn't matter, it's the fact he tried to mask whatever it is he took, and that's why they'll come down hard on him, to deter others from attempting to mask prohibited substances. Say it after me: THE FACT HE WAS FOUND WITH MARIJUANA IN HIS SYSTEM HAS NO BEARING ON HIS PENALTY.

I look forward to another 10 pages before we get back to bUt It WaS jUsT p0t and I'll copy and paste the above. Again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but thought I heard that Asada are about to change the rules regarding Pot and possibly the penalties will be a lot less severe, albeit if that does happen will be too late for Willy as he will come under the old rules. I would go as far as to say every second person either smokes a bit of pot from time to time, or at the very least has tried it at some stage??
Isn't the pot bit sort of a non-issue for him, I thought it was the sample tempering that was the main problem?

To return to the start of the Willie cycle, the fact Willie smokes pot doesn't matter, it's the fact he tried to mask whatever it is he took, and that's why they'll come down hard on him, to deter others from attempting to mask prohibited substances. Say it after me: THE FACT HE WAS FOUND WITH MARIJUANA IN HIS SYSTEM HAS NO BEARING ON HIS PENALTY.

I look forward to another 10 pages before we get back to bUt It WaS jUsT p0t and I'll copy and paste the above. Again.
I would think there will be significantly more than 10 pages reproduced over the next 7 months.

Yep and should be reposted when people act completely surprised when he gets 3 or 4 years and his career gone. Cant see ASADA/WADA giving him anything less that a huge penalty for trying to cheat a test. I wish him the best and I hope for the best but his career is done. A damn shame.

Yep and should be reposted when people act completely surprised when he gets 3 or 4 years and his career gone. Cant see ASADA/WADA giving him anything less that a huge penalty for trying to cheat a test. I wish him the best and I hope for the best but his career is done. A damn shame.
A bit upbeat for you ep. Then again, capital punishment is no longer on the statutes is it?;)

Rest of the article is worth skipping, not one of the punt's better works
Not sure how much of that is true, but the implication that he was trying to cheat while pouring blue Gatorade into the cup is ludicrous. Basically implying that Willie has no mental capacity (which is not true!), as no way someone trying to cheat or dodge a test would go for blue Gatorade.

The other note is how, on the eve of a huge final, WC were the first club to have it announced that a player was provisionally suspended by the AFL. Collingwood were allowed to remove players for personal reasons. I would like to think it is the AFL growing up and learning their lessons, but it does have a waft of 'Gil is a Geelong supporter' about the change of process.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You're splitting hairs really.

If one wanted to argue that it is performance enhancing because of its ability to lower stress/anxiety and pain receptors, they could.

On a base level, though, he took a banned substance. For me, that's drug cheating regardless of what effects he would have garnered from said drug.

also the fact that cannabis can stimulates the appetite vastly whichused correctly can
Allow you to pack on mass/muscle.

take Michael Phelps for example,

think obeanie really needs to do his Research before commenting on topics he clearly knows nothing about

How is someone cheating taking a socia,l drug that actually reduces your performance. Elite athletes smoking pot are actually handicapping themselves against clean athletes. Giving their opposition an advantage.

Explain how is that cheating? Cheating yourself maybe!

In some states pot is legal, a member of parliment inthe ACT can smoke pot and its not a problem legally.

I recall even the AFL's penalties are lower if caught smoking pot versus cocaine.

if there’s nothing wrong with it
Why do they test for it bud?

I doubt anyone is getting caught
with cocaine in there system mate, can only be detective in your system 1-2 days prior to taking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also the fact that cannabis can stimulates the appetite vastly whichused correctly can
Allow you to pack on mass/muscle.

take Michael Phelps for example,

think obeanie really needs to do his Research before commenting on topics he clearly knows nothing about
I'd definitely take what Phelps got, 3 month bans ok.

Performance enhancing or not still a prohibited drug.

not a difficult concept really.

and black is black and white is white and there is never any shades of grey.

you made a comment that he tested positive to pot, so was a drug CHEAT.

Willie maybe a stoner but I don’t see anything in his behaviour to suggest he was trying to gain a performance advantage. So he might have broken some rules but I don’t think he CHEATED.

and black is black and white is white and there is never any shades of grey.

you made a comment that he tested positive to pot, so was a drug CHEAT.

Willie maybe a stoner but I don’t see anything in his behaviour to suggest he was trying to gain a performance advantage. So he might have broken some rules but I don’t think he CHEATED.
Firstly bud ASADA were not testing for dope or coke. They were testing for PED'S.

Why would that be do you think mate!

correct me if I’m wrong but did he not fail his second test for marijuana, if they weren’t testing for it how did he fail ?
I understand marijuana is
A slap on the wrist compared to PED’s, but at the end of the day a prohibited drug is a prohibited drug,

Anyway got better things to do then have an online argument!
bottom line is willie ****ed up and did something he shouldn’t have now he will cop the appropriate punishment!
Happy Aus day

correct me if I’m wrong but did he not fail his second test for marijuana, if they weren’t testing for it how did he fail ?
I understand marijuana is
A slap on the wrist compared to PED’s, but at the end of the day a prohibited drug is a prohibited drug,

Anyway got better things to do then have an online argument!
bottom line is willie f’ed up and did something he shouldn’t have now he will cop the appropriate punishment!
Happy Aus day

As much fun as it is watching you and Obeanie go round and round, I can answer this one.

The first test was midweek. They don't test for party drugs then. The second test was match day. They DO test for party drugs then.

I must of missed the definitive evidence that decided Willie tried to mask something he took, far from a fact I would of thought. People need to stop presenting their opinions or dot joining as fact.

His intent and what was in his system is irrelevant.

He stepped outside the process laid out to him by the drug testing officials, therefore he's classed as trying to cheat the test.

Not an overly hard concept to understand.

T
As much fun as it is watching you and Obeanie go round and round, I can answer this one.

The first test was midweek. They don't test for party drugs then. The second test was match day. They DO test for party drugs then.
right
Thanks for that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back