KAYO

Remove this Banner Ad

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Don't think there are any limitations on split screen. You can do live games/channels, replays, shows, etc. For live games, you can watch from the start or from live, or advance/rewind to any point in the game.

View attachment 694140

View attachment 694143

Actually, I randomly stumbled upon a split-screen limitation the other night - it wouldn't let me AirPlay from phone to ATV3 while using split screen. That was a bit of a bummer. I'm sure I've been able to do it before, but the iPhone version of the app on Saturday wouldn't let me (the app has since had an update, I haven't checked it since.)

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Completely forgot I had a Kayo subscription running currently. Cancelled it this morning, will resume once footy season rolls around again. With no ODIs upcoming there's not much on there that I'd follow enough to warrant $25/month.

Sticksman

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Now that I have been connected to the NBN I'm thinking of signing up to kayo. Here's my NBN speed test result. Is it good enough to stream kayo without buffering issues?

Capture.JPG

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Now that I have been connected to the NBN I'm thinking of signing up to kayo. Here's my NBN speed test result. Is it good enough to stream kayo without buffering issues?

View attachment 804839
yes, most buffering issues on Kayo aren't related to your internet speeds.

Every now and then Kayo will stop/load/buffer but usually just refreshing page or closing/opening stream again fixes it.

As long as your not streaming 4K, those speeds should be fine.

Sticksman

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
yes, most buffering issues on Kayo aren't related to your internet speeds.

Every now and then Kayo will stop/load/buffer but usually just refreshing page or closing/opening stream again fixes it.

As long as your not streaming 4K, those speeds should be fine.

Thanks for that

Mar 12, 2014
Have been running Kayo on my Samsung Smart TV since Christmas. Have had no problems with it until last night watching the under 23 soccer game. Thought the buffering issues might have something to do with the broadcast feed coming in from Thailand but having lots of pauses and buffering issues today with the BBL as well.

Anybody else having the same problem or know of a cause and have a solution?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
yes , sometimes it isnt. maybe i flick too fast or not on the home page correctly
It will just be you click too fast. I have same problem too. Sometimes have to hit back button to get to original home page and then scroll all the way to the bottom. It is annoying they done it that way. but never seen them change the way they do it since I joined.

It will just be you click too fast. I have same problem too. Sometimes have to hit back button to get to original home page and then scroll all the way to the bottom. It is annoying they done it that way. but never seen them change the way they do it since I joined.
ah ok thanks.

Its a bit clunky isnt it?

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Early in morning.
I cannot get replay of last nights woman's game to run and also if I then scroll down to live channels. channel 504 which is fox footy channel is not showing either.
WTF ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back