SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy ******* s**t you are so sensitive SM. s**t stirrer but can't take it even when you're proven wrong. no one else starts shitty arguments and gets all sarcastic except for you.

Also if you're so confident of Bowen not going to the Hammers, what's with the avatar change? just a coincidence?

Holy ******* s**t you are so sensitive SM. s**t stirrer but can't take it even when you're proven wrong. no one else starts shitty arguments and gets all sarcastic except for you.

Except I haven't been proven wrong so perhaps wind your neck in?

Pykie has been proven wrong time and again but just ignores it and moves on to the next hopeful topic.

Sorry for being a bit sensitive that my club is selling their best two players on the same day, reckon that's something worth getting a bit frustrated over champion.

Also if you're so confident of Bowen not going to the Hammers, what's with the avatar change? just a coincidence?

Where did I say that? I literally posted above that he's going there.

Where did I say that? I literally posted above that he's going there.
You insinuated Sky Sports were lying about Bowen and West Ham? then again if you just constantly speak in sarcastic riddles, no one can really hold you to anything.

the issue is you are always always so snippy. it's not just today. most reasonable people are disappointed if a good player leaves their team but they don't scream at the girl behind the cash register. it's not a one-off. you don't like posts here, you don't affirm anything, you just make everything about a small club from a town just known for how shitful it is. calling me "champion" is just immature.

You insinuated Sky Sports were lying about Bowen and West Ham? then again if you just constantly speak in sarcastic riddles, no one can really hold you to anything.

the issue is you are always always so snippy. it's not just today. most reasonable people are disappointed if a good player leaves their team but they don't scream at the girl behind the cash register. it's not a one-off. you don't like posts here, you don't affirm anything, you just make everything about a small club from a town just known for how shitful it is. calling me "champion" is just immature.

No I said Sky Sports were wrong about the fee. Learn to read a whole conversation before jumping in to have a crack at me.

Maybe have a peek in the transfer thread to see how I'm discussing the transfer with people who don't have an agenda and are desperate to have a go at me because I said things about their club they didn't like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sky Sports reporting that he’s doing a medical at West Ham. I just gathered your dig at Sky Sports being unreliable related to that.

You gathered as such but literally the three posts before that was Pykie trying to hair-split on the fee. I mean it's not hard to see.

Jeez you must be fun at parties mate.

Again, huh? This isn't the first time you've jumped in half-baked on a discussion I've been in to try and one-up me on something without reading the conversation properly.

Pykie was the one hair-splitting on fee and you're the one mis-reading the conversation, so not really sure what you're on about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back