BBL SUPERCOACH 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's 3 games left and 2 supercoach finals left how does that work?

This is what I am confused with as well.

it’s prelim week in league finals with the next round being grand final.
The next round is winner of strikers and thunder vs stars.
so it doesn’t match up with bbl grand final at the same time. Unless I am missing something obvious which is possible.

Thoughts

Kinda searching for a pod but just can't see anything I like

View attachment 814390
the team pretty much picks itself. i reckon 90% of people will be rolling with this.
the real POD opportunity is your captain. Hales, Morris, Carey, Sams, Head all decent options...even Salt if you have big enough cajones.

Wells, Neser, Short, Nair, Ross may come off but it's as much dependent on game situation as it is on performance.
Weatherald or Cook for a hail mary.
...and then its a matter of who to leave out if you want to take the gamble.

the team pretty much picks itself. i reckon 90% of people will be rolling with this.
the real POD opportunity is your captain. Hales, Morris, Carey, Sams, Head all decent options...even Salt if you have big enough cajones.

Wells, Neser, Short, Nair, Ross may come off but it's as much dependent on game situation as it is on performance.
Weatherald or Cook for a hail mary.
...and then its a matter of who to leave out if you want to take the gamble.
Normally in this situation I always pick a bowler as captain if they get 3 wickets then you will probably get 100 and they can get a few with the bat possibly. Picking a batsman only can pay off or fail miserably if he scores low.

Normally in this situation I always pick a bowler as captain if they get 3 wickets then you will probably get 100 and they can get a few with the bat possibly. Picking a batsman only can pay off or fail miserably if he scores low.
you say that like getting 3 wickets is the easiest thing in the world.
that said, i reckon i'll wait for the toss and take a second innings bowler...maybe...i think :think:

you say that like getting 3 wickets is the easiest thing in the world.
that said, i reckon i'll wait for the toss and take a second innings bowler...maybe...i think :think:
No getting 3 wickets isn't easy it was just an example. The good bowlers are getting 24 chances to get a wicket. If a batsman goes out first ball he dosen't get another chance.

So there's 3 games left and 2 supercoach finals left how does that work?
The grand final in Supercoach is played Round 16 so there is no supercoach for the actual BBL final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7.00pm Adelaide Strikers win the toss and will bowl

Strikers
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Travis Head (capt), Alex Carey (wk), Jonathan Wells, Matt Short, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake

Thunder Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (capt), Alex Ross, Arjun Nair, Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Jay Lenton (wk), Chris Tremain, Jono Cook, Brendan Doggett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back