Bathurst 12hr 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

JW taps the Audi around, which somehow stays off the wall largely.

I just saw that. **** me, I can acknowledge that supercars is a higher standard than state HQs. But with Whincup being an all time great and to do that just affirms to me why touring cars is the lower level of professional motorsport. I'm amused when guys on any forum embellish their abilities/records.

I just saw that. **** me, I can acknowledge that supercars is a higher standard than state HQs. But with Whincup being an all time great and to do that just affirms to me why touring cars is the lower level of professional motorsport. I'm amused when guys on any forum embellish their abilities/records.
Would be interesting to see how many mistakes “international drivers” would make in a foreign car though.

The international drivers are not the best international drivers. How much experience has at his joint?

But your post emphasises my point. Instead of just going "Yeah, Whincup's a penis head" or just letting the comment pass, you had to get defensive about it.

Not even a brain dead idiot like Morris attempts to pass there.

The international drivers are not the best international drivers. How much experience has at his joint?

But your post emphasises my point. Instead of just going "Yeah, Whincup's a penis head" or just letting the comment pass, you had to get defensive about it.

Not even a brain dead idiot like Morris attempts to pass there.
You fire up pretty easily.
Yeah he made a mistake, but don’t pretend like it’s only v8 Supercar drivers that make mistakes in racing.

Well, let's count them then.

The memorable brain dead idiot moves in this race over the years have been form supercar drivers. SVG threw away a podium when the race was almost finished. Mostert punting blokes out of the way in a faster car just before approaching conrod.
Reckon we’ve seen a few mistakes from the inters just this weekend.
The v8 drivers mistakes just standout because people know them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we’ve seen a few mistakes from the inters just this weekend.
The v8 drivers mistakes just standout because people know them.
People are going to make mistakes at a place they don't know when they're doing 2.05s. Said place happens to be one of the more difficult places in the world to drive.

The V8 guys have made more mistakes because of overconfidence

Just confirmed through wiki that the one of the race leaders, Jules Gounon, if former F1 driver Jean-Marc's son.

Some of you might remember him. Raced a Minardi and gave Simtek their best result.
I wondered if he was a son.

Just confirmed through wiki that the one of the race leaders, Jules Gounon, if former F1 driver Jean-Marc's son.

Some of you might remember him. Raced a Minardi and gave Simtek their best result.
Yeah i remember him.

People are going to make mistakes at a place they don't know when they're doing 2.05s. Said place happens to be one of the more difficult places in the world to drive.

The V8 guys have made more mistakes because of overconfidence
And also because they’re in a completely different car to what they are used to.

Would you rather drive in a foreign car at a familiar place or a in a familiar car at a foreign place?

No doubt confidence plays a part whether it be overconfidence in the knowledge of car or track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back