FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
There must be thousands of people who would love to have a go at Survivor. Why they have to use celebrities and returned players baffles me.

I’m pretty keen to see a normal survivor next season, like all just random normal everyday people

Subscribed though
Next season (airing later this year, currently casting) is supposedly an entirely newbie season; based off a US Theme from past seasons. (Based off a podcast with JLP; not any insider info)

My guess is Worlds Apart or possibly some kind of Battle of the Sexes which I think could be fairly marketable.

Next season (airing later this year, currently casting) is supposedly an entirely newbie season; based off a US Theme from past seasons. (Based off a podcast with JLP; not any insider info)

My guess is Worlds Apart or possibly some kind of Battle of the Sexes which I think could be fairly marketable.
Brains v Beauty v Brawn was the most successful of all of them, surely would be that.

Would love to see a Blood vs Water season and see the dynamic of Aussies with that theme.

Good work on Talking Tribal too by the way. Provided some good analysis. Hopefully we see you back on there after the season starts.

I hope not.
Once you've been voted out. You are out of the game. Period.

No worse than the stuff they’ve already run with. Exile Beach and then the shitty tribe swap vote 🙄

I suspect that Redemption Island/Edge of Extinction will be a concept Aus Survivor will run with soon.
I doubt it, there's so much anti EOE sentiment in the fan community atm, and Aus Survivor seems to listen to it more than the US

Survivor 40 has EoE though, because they are all winners the producers think it will work better.
Probst (who has in the last few years has become the main guy behind the scenes as well as hosting) loves EOE and if it was up to him, it'd be on every season, apparently it was very close to being on 39, so the super fans are going out of their way to let him know they hate it to try and stop it being on 41 and beyond.

It will probably work better with the winners, but it's such a broken idea it still won't work overall, and having 24 people on Aus Survivor means it would be even worse, you end up with a 22 person jury

I would laugh grimly to myself if Lydia is the first one voted off. Talks a lot about seeking revenge on Shane, on top of her lasting 15 seconds on Ninja Warrior.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I would laugh grimly to myself if Lydia is the first one voted off. Talks a lot about seeking revenge on Shane, on top of her lasting 15 seconds on Ninja Warrior.
Lydia is my winners pick, shes a very smart cookie, really driven and 100 percent would have studied previous seasons after she was voted out last time. I wouldnt take much notice of the ads. thats just adding to the drama

Would love to see a Blood vs Water season and see the dynamic of Aussies with that theme.

Good work on Talking Tribal too by the way. Provided some good analysis. Hopefully we see you back on there after the season starts.
There's always been a rumour around that we one day may see a BvW season here; so will see.

I'm not sure Survivor AU would ever cast a Ciera though. It would have a very real risk of being the most mate-y season ever

Disagree. Australians by their nature are more passive than the yanks, but equally if not more family centric with our lives. With family involved i'd imagine that passiveness might not be as prevalent. Won't know until we see that played out on screen. Just my 2c.

Back