The Battle For Top 4 2019/20

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Chelsea will get 4th spot, not a chance in hell we will, whenever we get sort of close we just fall in a heap and crumble.

Chelsea will most likely beat us next game anyway.

Chelsea will get 4th spot, not a chance in hell we will, whenever we get sort of close we just fall in a heap and crumble.

You have had the wood over us recently, you just seem to match up well against us.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Chelsea look the best team for me despite dropping a lot of points especially at home. If they had a better conversion rate they’d be up there with City and Leicester.

If we can get 6 or 7 points out of our next three games we are in with a shout, but the probability of that is very slim. Simply put we are no longer good enough. Needed to sign a striker to give ourselves an evens shot.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Battle of the Bridge 2020 with Mourinho at the helm. There could be more red cards than goals but this could determine who gets CL football

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you guys beat Utd/Chelsea I reckon you will finish 4th.
The way we are playing any spurs fan will tell you they are big if’s. Literally depending on some Jose magic to pull it off cos we are getting played off the park in football terms when we meet any of the top sides at the moment. Probably the only time we didn’t was the last 25 minutes against your mob

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
How is four points touching distance? Even if we win and you lose your next game you’re still ahead

Your form line shits all over ours since Mou came in, 4 points is touching distance with us facing two tough games up next.

You'll be taling our spot soon enough.

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea

Wouldn't discount your team mate.

Our recent record against you has been poor. Our last win in any competition against you was the 2018 FA Cup.

The last time we beat you in a PL match was in November 2017.

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Your form line shits all over ours since Mou came in, 4 points is touching distance with us facing two tough games up next.

Since Mourinho's arrival, Spurs have attained 23 out of a possible 39 points. This means Spurs have been the 3rd to 5th most in form team equal to Leicester and Southampton.

Chelsea have attained 15 out of a possible 39 points in the same period, which situates them around 12th-13th in the form line.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I’m not sure it does. We took two points from our last three away games at Norwich, Watford and Southampton. We are still not playing particularly well and was very fortunate yesterday. There are some improvements defensively, but I don’t see enough improvement for me to really consider us top 4 contenders at the moment. The next two games may change or confirm that. This is not me playing some Zidane like kidology but it’s the genuine reality of what I see

Back