Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice work! At this stage I had been working on one entry per person.

I understand what you're saying and there is an argument for that approach, the flip side that I was working with was it may be easier for someone like myself to donate $100 than say someone at Uni who scratches up $50 and eats two minute noodles for a week as a result. I am open to change the approach if the majority of people want it that way.
We've done it both ways in different years the past. I tend to agree with RR, if it's an incentive for people to put in more, why not do an entry per $50? Doesn't matter to me much, since having got the season launch I'll probably sit out the rest of the draws to let others win.

We've done it both ways in different years the past. I tend to agree with RR, if it's an incentive for people to put in more, why not do an entry per $50? Doesn't matter to me much, since having got the season launch I'll probably sit out the rest of the draws to let others win.
Should we put it to a vote? I can try to figure out how to do a poll.

Thanks Luke72 in for $100

Also thanks to all the Bigfooty North Melbourne posters that have kept me informed & entertained over the years.

Love the passion & despite many indifferent & varied opinions we're all here because we love the Mighty Roo Boys 👍

Thanks Luke72 in for $100

Also thanks to all the Bigfooty North Melbourne posters that have kept me informed & entertained over the years.

Love the passion & despite many indifferent & varied opinions we're all here because we love the Mighty Roo Boys 👍
Great work, I appreciate the commitment. We are starting to close in on the total. Fantastic work people!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Re:

1580873295090.png

Votes for what Luke?

I don't mind multiple entries per $50 or not...

But only if you can only win once per competition.

Also if you have three entries and Billy has 1 and you're the only two who enter the comp that seems a bit sus

but not so much that I care.

I don't mind multiple entries per $50 or not...

But only if you can only win once per competition.

Also if you have three entries and Billy has 1 and you're the only two who enter the comp that seems a bit sus

but not so much that I care.
Ferbyhoju, you're starting to sound like a lawyer looking for a loophole! 😅
One person cannot and will not win more than once per event regardless of entries!

Starting to sound li

One person cannot and will not win the same event more than once, regardless of entries.
One person cannot and will not win more than once per event regardless of entries!
I think I’ve entered the Matrix

Entry to what?
Entry into the prize draws. Say for the jumper, if you were keen to enter having pledged $200 you would get 4 spots on the wheel, where as someone who pledged $50 would be entitled to one spot.

The difference being it is incentive for folks to pledge more. The alternative is one entry per pledge that gives the people who may not be as financially well off an increased chance.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We haven’t got the second prize details yet. Just someone asked and I wanted it to be clear and above board from the start. Whichever way the majority votes is what I will stick with for the rest of the year.

..........what's this draw for Luke?

Back