Rumour Former Eagle Daniel Kerr found unresponsive on main street in Kalgoorlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

When you say unresponsive was he conscious and ignoring people?

Because that’s just rude.

If he was unconscious I guess he can be excused for being unresponsive.

Someone pissed and passed out on the streets of Kalgoorlie...there's a 1st!!

Former West Coast Eagles star Daniel Kerr was found “unresponsive and intoxicated” in Kalgoorlie yesterday morning, the West Australian reports.
The former midfielder was found on Hannan Street by a bystander “in distress and in need of medical assistance” at approximately 7.30am Wednesday.

Police and St John Ambulance were called to the scene and sent Kerr to the Kalgoorlie Health Campus about 8am.

The 36-year-old, who retired back in 2013, reportedly stressed he was in good health after concerns were raised over his well being.

A St John Ambulance spokeswoman said he was “intoxicated but uninjured”. Kerr later suggested any concerns were “a bit of a joke” as his family confirmed he was in a stable condition.

It’s not a good luck for the Eagles from that generation

Cousins, Kerr, Daniel Chick, Chad Fletcher, Gardiner , Aaron Edwards........Mainwaring who was close to Cousins. The common element linked to all of those guys was drugs .And from what I hear is a big problem in Perth at the moment.

Last edited:
It’s not a good luck for the Eagles from that generation

Cousins, Kerr, Daniel Chick, Chad Fletcher, Gardiner , Aaron Edwards........Mainwaring who was close to Cousins. The common element linked to all of those guys was drugs And from what I hear is a big problem in Perth at the moment.
Don't give up, keep plugging away....

The West mentions that Daniel Kerr works for a security agency. Nothing Against security guards but it must be a bit of a fall in grace going from an AFL football to that job.

Working the door at Sylvesters (which coincidentally is in Hannan St), I'd drink myself into a stupor too.

On a more serious note, welcome to the, Getting Pissed and Passing out in Kalgoorlie Club. You're celebratory, personally numbered, club shirt is in the mail, you're member number 1,298,543

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone pissed and passed out on the streets of Kalgoorlie...there's a 1st!!

Former West Coast Eagles star Daniel Kerr was found “unresponsive and intoxicated” in Kalgoorlie yesterday morning, the West Australian reports.
The former midfielder was found on Hannan Street by a bystander “in distress and in need of medical assistance” at approximately 7.30am Wednesday.

Police and St John Ambulance were called to the scene and sent Kerr to the Kalgoorlie Health Campus about 8am.

The 36-year-old, who retired back in 2013, reportedly stressed he was in good health after concerns were raised over his well being.

A St John Ambulance spokeswoman said he was “intoxicated but uninjured”. Kerr later suggested any concerns were “a bit of a joke” as his family confirmed he was in a stable condition.

No-one calls the Ambos when I'm rolling around pissed in the street. I do it all the time. I did it Monday just gone. Even rolled in my own faeces. Not one ambulance. Not even one.

Guaranteed there are plenty of them in Swan St Richmond.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doubtless significantly more than Perth or anywhere in WA, let alone Kalgoorlie or whatever.

Just another witch hunt/tall poppy syndrome. Leave the bloke alone I really feel for him and guys like Counsins. Careers are long over just let them sort their own garbage out, don't need to make a F'ing circus of it every time they fart...

The West mentions that Daniel Kerr works for a security agency. Nothing Against security guards but it must be a bit of a fall in grace going from an AFL football to that job.

i guess being kicked and punched is still being kicked and punched no matter what

Because the other 100 players who retire or get delisted from the AFL every season all go on to bigger and better heights, right?

Prime ministers, supreme court judges, police commissioners, Big Bank CEOs, you name it, they're there, yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back