EPL Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
If it were 10-12 points I wouldn't be calling anything. But 22. It's over.

Its not just the fact that it's 22 points, its the fact that we're just far better than everyone else. We're not falling over or crumbling. We're mentality monsters, were the best football team on the planet.

Embrace it.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
If it were 10-12 points I wouldn't be calling anything. But 22. It's over.

Its not just the fact that it's 22 points, its the fact that we're just far better than everyone else. We're not falling over or crumbling. We're mentality monsters, were the best football team on the planet.

Embrace it.

130079.gif

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
if you're 30+ i'd say between liverpool, west coast and the bulls you've had a pretty good run.
I've never witnessed us win the league so yeah a first for me.

I haven't don't too badly though yeah. Although it's been 22 years between drinks for my Bulls.

West Coast have won 2 premierships. 4 if you count the 92 and 94 but I was a bit young for those.

Liverpool have been ups and down. No league title though.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How am I being a knob?
If you’re 30+ years old Jod and you don’t know that by now then it’s doubtful you’ll ever know. Some people don’t have a problem with brashness and arrogance but most people find it an unattractive trait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Can't see us winning the league tbh. A 22 point lead is a dangerous one and the teams below us have the quality to go on a run and chase us down.

We go again next season.

glenferry23 you're a prophet. You predicted this post happening weeks ago :) :)

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
If you’re 30+ years old Jod and you don’t know that by now then it’s doubtful you’ll ever know. Some people don’t have a problem with brashness and arrogance but most people find it an unattractive trait

I’m sure you don’t have a problem with brashness and arrogance WR.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m sure you don’t have a problem with brashness and arrogance WR.
Well many would say I suffer from those traits also, I can be brash at times I recognise that. For the record I like Jod, but the constant “we’re the greatest, we’re this and we’re that” starts to get annoying. You ask Jod himself and he’ll tell you being annoying is what he sets out to do so he’s doing the job well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back