Player Sponsorship 2020 Player being sponsored is TYLER BROWN ***prize drawn***

Tyler Brown has been elected as the player to sponsor this year.
Badges will be organised when everyone has paid.
To make my job easier I am going to look at last year's list to check out who wants what, or more accurately, who doesn't want what:cool:
If your circumstances have changed and you'd like to be included for something extra this year, eg the Kids Clinic, please let me know. Below is the list of benefits.

Bank details are the same as last year, if you could please make your deposit asap. Thanks

Magpies Big Footy
BSB 062-692
acct number 2675 3891

PM me if you have any problems
Thanks everyone

neilk $200 PAID
Obese Arachnid $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
lyfsux $50 PAID
Vicky Park $100 PAID
Kashyboy $100 PAID
AD2010 $100 PAID
Antz $100 PAID
jmac70 $50
Morganashlee $200 PAID
Pedro $100 PAID
Pie eyed $100
Kirby $100
Good Horse $100 PAID
jackcass $50 PAID
Laurie Holden $150 PAID
Ulahoopski $100 PAID
manicmagpie $50 PAID
PicaBoo $50 PAID
jathanas $100 PAID
LaCasaBianco - $100
Vedder $50 PAID
JB1975 - $100 PAID
Maggie5 - $50 PAID
Gone Critical $100
TradeDraft $100
Temploar $100 PAID
Big Footy $200 PAID
Premier Pies $200 PAID
Saintly Viewed $50 PAID
foreigner $50 PAID

Hospitality and Events
» You and a guest will be invited to an exclusive Player Sponsor event where you will get the opportunity to get to know your sponsored player. Tuesday 14 April 2020.

» 2020 AFL team-signed guernsey accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.
» Official player sponsor scarf with the opportunity to purchase an extra scarf, exclusive to player sponsors.
» Two General Admission memberships, providing entry to all MCG home games.
» 20% discount off your first purchase in 2020 from the Official Club Shop.
Recognition
» Recognition in the 2020 In Black and White Yearbook.
» Have your family or business name recognised as a Player Sponsor on Collingwood’s official website.
» First right of refusal for 2021 sponsorship of your player.
  • » Enjoy gourmet dining and entertainment in the President’s Club function for you and
    a guest at one match throughout the
    2020 season. Choose from round 5, 11, 15 or 16.
  • » Invitation for two children to attend the
    2020 Magpie Stars School Holiday Clinic.* Children must be aged between 6 – 12 years.
  • » Pre-sale access to purchase two tickets to the 2020 E.W. Copeland Trophy.
    Friday 2 October 2020.
  • » You and a guest will be invited to attend a Mingle with the Magpies event.*
    Money can’t buy Experiences
» You and a guest will be invited to attend the exclusive Player Sponsor Breakfast at the Glasshouse where you will be seated with your sponsored player(s).
Wednesday 13 May 2020.
  • » You and a guest will be invited to take part in a Collingwood official match day experience at the MCG.*
  • » You and a guest will gain insight into how the team is tracking on field at a mid-season review hosted by key Collingwood personnel.*

Last edited:
I’ve been a bit slack so we need to get this happening ASAP

Details will follow in a few days but if you’re interested in participating this year please tag yourself, write down the amount you’re committing to and add your name to any already listed
it makes my job so much easier if everyone copies and pastes the list into their post so id really appreciate you doing this

if you want to suggest a player please do so and I’ll start a poll but a decision will need to be made quickly

Money will be collected soon too

thanks everyone
MG
Obese Arachnid $100 Dayne Beams

Last edited:

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Will there be an AFLW sponsorship again this year?

neilk $100 Sier again
Obese Arachnid $100 Dayne who?
Left at home $50 Maynard
lyfsux $50 ???
Vicky Park $100 Maynard or Bianco
Kashyboy $100 Sier, Kelly, Murphy or Cameron. It would be great if one of the Irish boys was a chance
AD2010 $50 Kelly, Bianco or Rantall

neilk $100 Sier again
Left at home $50 Maynard
lyfsux $50 ???
Kashyboy $100 Sier, Kelly, Murphy or Cameron. It would be great if one of the Irish boys was a chance
Antz $100 Bianco or Rantall

neilk $100 Sier again
Left at home $50 Maynard
lyfsux $50 ???
$50 Tyler Brown Jmac

neilk $100 Sier again
Left at home $50 Maynard
lyfsux $50 ???
Kashyboy $100 Sier Kelly Murphy Cameron
Jmac $50 Tyler Brown
Morgs $100

neilk $100 Sier again
Left at home $50 Maynard
lyfsux $50 ???
Kashyboy $100 Sier Kelly Murphy Cameron
Jmac $50 Tyler Brown
Morgs $100
Pedro$100 ??

:collingwood:

Looks like there's not enough interest. Come on guys...participate and pay up. What's the deadline Magpie Girl ?
I've checked with the Club and the deadline is the end of February in order to be eligible for the various events.
The Season's Launch is not part of the sponsorship this year

And I'm not willing to accept money from anyone yet as we are so far short of the target

I've checked with the Club and the deadline is the end of February in order to be eligible for the various events.
The Season's Launch is not part of the sponsorship this year

And I'm not willing to accept money from anyone yet as we are so far short of the target
What is the target?
I will increase from $50 to $100.
I hope that helps!

I’ve been a bit slack so we need to get this happening ASAP

Details will follow in a few days but if you’re interested in participating this year please tag yourself, write down the amount you’re committing to and add your name to any already listed
it makes my job so much easier if everyone copies and pastes the list into their post so id really appreciate you doing this

if you want to suggest a player please do so and I’ll start a poll but a decision will need to be made quickly

Money will be collected soon too

thanks everyone
MG

these are the Key Players - the cost is $2850

Flynn Appleby, Trent Bianco, Atu Bosenavulagi, Tim Broomhead, Callum Brown, Tyler Brown, Darcy Cameron, Mason Cox
Josh Daicos, Mark Keane, Will Kelly, Tom Langdon, Max Lynch, Jack Madgen, Chris Mayne, Brody Mihocek, Nathan Murphy
John Noble, Tom Phillips, Isaac Quaynor, Jay Rantall, Jordan Roughead, Trey Ruscoe, Matthew Scharenberg, Brayden Sier
Josh Thomas, Anton Tohill, Rupert Wills

Way too much choice this year.

A decision will need to be made quickly but so far there is not enough interest being shown
You need to rename the thread "2020 Player Sponsorship"

Back