Rumour Former Eagle Daniel Kerr found unresponsive on main street in Kalgoorlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the other 100 players who retire or get delisted from the AFL every season all go on to bigger and better heights, right?

Prime ministers, supreme court judges, police commissioners, Big Bank CEOs, you name it, they're there, yeah?

Just thought with his private school background ( Aquinas College if that serves me correct) , his leadership roles at West Coast, his parents being athletes, sister being a role model to the women’s game, to me he had everything in place to succeed in footy after retirement. He had the people around him but chose some dodgy path. Again I am not dissing the security guard profession, I was myself a security guard before.

I think the biggest lesson for me, is not matter if your wealthy or poor, getting away from drugs or succeeding in life, is no guarantee with a high fare school private education. The private school educated bloke is no better or no worse than you.

Darren Jarman went from a 2 time Premiership player to a fat guy i see at the local TAB.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two time?

But back onto the OP, who hasn't done that on occasion.

I mean even ol' Larry was once found unresponsive in his own driveway. Of course, that was back in the days when you could go straight from the nightclub at closing to the early opener at - well you get the idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubtless significantly more than Perth or anywhere in WA, let alone Kalgoorlie or whatever.

Just another witch hunt/tall poppy syndrome. Leave the bloke alone I really feel for him and guys like Counsins. Careers are long over just let them sort their own garbage out, don't need to make a F'ing circus of it every time they fart...

I think he would be left alone if he stopped threatening his girlfriend and passing out in the street on alcohol and... other things.

If Sam Mitchell was found passed out on drugs on Flinders street do you think that should make news?
I'm surprised he didn't pass out in the middle of the MCG. :eek:

jabjab2-gif.147378

OBeJ02.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back