The West Coast Eagles are changing their team song

VicBased

Club Legend
May 3, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
The claim the Freo song is the worst in WA is officially redundant as of yesterday. People were laughing their heads off today at work to the point of tears. The crowd will be awkwardly shuffling in their seats when this masterpiece starts up over the speakers.
And Freo's song goes how?.....Freo way to go something, something, something.? We hear it so little and makes it hard to remember. Eagles song however! ;)

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Would you like us to sweep it under the carpet /play it down like how most controversial things are dealt with at West Coast ? 😂
Errr, righto.

A 10 page thread on a club song update is just another indication of who the biggest club in the land is, I guess. No need to get jealous about it mate. All good.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
Lmao getting a soft poprock band to re record a footy song, big ouf. sounds like what a 12 year old envisages a footy song as. Want to meet the dude that ok'd this s**t through. Enjoy coke bois.

edit: listened to it a few times more. it gets more plastic and fake the more you listen to it. Holy s**t this is funny as. What an embarrassment. Plastic club song for a plastic franchise club, guess it suits :drunk: :drunk:
So your appeal for an early release failed, what are you going to do when you get out?

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Errr, righto.

A 10 page thread on a club song update is just another indication of who the biggest club in the land is, I guess. No need to get jealous about it mate. All good.

Just under half your supporter base hate your song, I think that is actually hilarious.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Row row row your boat ? Top tune that ...
If you want to troll, maybe get your fact straight lest you prove yourself a fool. Its not row your boat, its row row row, a stage show song about how good pretty girls are.

It is a top tune, ill give you that. Best in the afl as a matter of fact. You were bound to accidentally get something right i suppose. 1/21580 isn't a great hit rate though.

Back