EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG The jury top vote to the scary clown. And she wins it all. LOL What a losing song. The only thing memorable about the song was, well, nothing. I guess you just have to dye your hair blue and dress like Bozo the Clown to win.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG The jury top vote to the scary clown. And she wins it all. LOL What a losing song. The only thing memorable about the song was, well, nothing. I guess you just have to dye your hair blue and dress like Bozo the Clown to win.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
yeah, hoping she changes up thing a little. We saw last year what a few tweaks can do

Less dancing, more singing for one.

I must always remember her most memorable quote from the abc site:

On Saturday night, she will be bringing angsty music coloured by dynamic movement, and an all-female crew to the Eurovision stage — but she may not be bringing footwear.

"No shoes [on stage] is just more fun, just more playful, I like wearing no shoes; it feels better."

How profound. :p

I must always remember her most memorable quote from the abc site:

On Saturday night, she will be bringing angsty music coloured by dynamic movement, and an all-female crew to the Eurovision stage — but she may not be bringing footwear.

"No shoes [on stage] is just more fun, just more playful, I like wearing no shoes; it feels better."

How profound. :p
no shoes is a winner for Eurovision.

its a thing.

Jack Vidgen - I am King I am Queen - This is the guy I saw on some TV show. Botox doesn't suit him. Those lips. Ewww. He won Australia's Got Talent? Was that the no talent year. Sorry. X. Another not Eurovision worthy. I forgot how that song goes already
He is soo weird looking with all the botox , fake lips and teeth

Similar to Moldova two years ago with the doors, but not as quick. I'll have to check YouTube for other countries.

Australia's is embarrassing. Get someone in with stage expertise in costuming and choreography to revamp it. It looks too amateurish for Eurovision.

Italy has chosen there song and honestly love it

i like our song but just feel they need to scrap that staging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully just postponed to 2021. Like KMH & Dami, Montaigne had a decent song.

Her live was bad, but the studio version is decent. None of the other options really had a hope imo, so even though the performance was underwhelming I would have been surprised to see her lose it.

Reviving this to ask how many of you have watched Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga on Netflix?!

I've been meaning to watch it for ages and finally did. Quite a long movie but overall I really liked it XD It's my kind of humour lol. Makes sense as Will Ferrell co-wrote and co-produced it. He was great in it, but Rachel McAdams was better :)
The songs were amazing. Very Eurovision-like, I would have voted for some of them if they had been entered lol. I can't wait to listen back to the soundtrack.

I loved all the guest appearances from previous Eurovision winners and representatives and Graham Norton commentating etc :hearteyes: People who haven't watched Eurovision before wouldn't have a ******* clue what was happening LOL. I also had no idea that Dan Stevens was in it, whom I really like as an actor. He was hysterical as the Russian representative lmao.

The whole thing was like an endearing homage to Eurovision yet taking the piss out of it at the same time! Douze points!

Well it's almost that time of year again!(May 18-22) I've had a look at all of the entries and a few have caught my attention. But which ones? Here are the odds: https://eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision

I think Arcade was a worthy winner two years ago. I didn't realise until this week that it had become a TikTok hit a couple of months ago. I've looked at a number of Arcade renditions by Duncan Laurence and this is my favourite:

JackNah_8

So which Aboriginal or Asian artist is Australia sending this year? Or have we found ourselves a transgender we can send over.
I haven't been following Eurovision this year.

Well it's almost that time of year again!(May 18-22) I've had a look at all of the entries and a few have caught my attention. But which ones? Here are the odds: https://eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision

I think Arcade was a worthy winner two years ago. I didn't realise until this week that it had become a TikTok hit a couple of months ago. I've looked at a number of Arcade renditions by Duncan Laurence and this is my favourite:

JackNah_8

Thanks for the reminder. I actually forgot about ev after it was cancelled last year

Now I'll have to re watch the entries again.

2021 Song Contest
EUROVISION 2021 is next week! So much excitement. FINALLY!

WATCH ON SBS
Primetime evening broadcasts
Semi Final 1
– Friday 21 May, 8.30pm (AEST), SBS **FEATURING MONTAIGNE

Semi Final 2 – Saturday 22 May, 8.30pm (AEST), SBS

Grand Final – Sunday 23 May, 7.30pm (AEST), SBS

LIVE early morning broadcasts
Semi Final 1
– Wednesday 19 May, 5am (AEST) SBS **FEATURING MONTAIGNE

Semi Final 2 – Friday 21 May, 5am (AEST) SBS

Grand Final – Sunday 23 May, 5am (AEST) SBS

LISTEN TO ALL THE SONGS (includes all their videos, not just the recap):

Anyone here getting up to watch live? I always do, 4.15am wake-up call for me.... But I don't mind, it's all for a worthy cause :p

I'm in the process of listening to this year's songs. I didn't even finish listening to last year's songs either actually :( I will go back and listen to them too even though it was cancelled.

Are we allowed to write spoilers? Or wait until the show airs in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back