EPL Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Well many would say I suffer from those traits also, I can be brash at times I recognise that. For the record I like Jod, but the constant “we’re the greatest, we’re this and we’re that” starts to get annoying. You ask Jod himself and he’ll tell you being annoying is what he sets out to do so he’s doing the job well
:thumbsu:

Well many would say I suffer from those traits also, I can be brash at times I recognise that. For the record I like Jod, but the constant “we’re the greatest, we’re this and we’re that” starts to get annoying. You ask Jod himself and he’ll tell you being annoying is what he sets out to do so he’s doing the job well
Hahah I don't set out to be annoying.

I'm just enjoying this moment in the sun. We are genuinely an unbelievable side. When I say were the best in the world. I'm not hyping up my team. We probably actually are right now.

I'm just happy mate. It's great.

Don't actually think what jod is saying is unjustified.

If we were as good as they were I'd be ******* up and about too.
Reckon you'd watch every game?

Only just took note of all the kick off times, only knew we had the early kick off this week.
The whole lot of fixtures spread over a whole week is a bit s**t, only back to normal in two weeks

Only just took note of all the kick off times, only knew we had the early kick off this week.
The whole lot of fixtures spread over a whole week is a bit s**t, only back to normal in two weeks
At least I don't have watch Ole get a win against us yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brother in law (huge blue) trying to get me to go to the Everton- Leicester game April 4th.. Trying to get away tickets for the LFC away game at City same MD but proving rather difficult! Need more excuses to avoid Goodison...
You'll never go back to being a red if you go blue. Better atmosphere than the foreign legion in Anfield, as bad as Old Trafford

Remove this Banner Ad

Back