EPL Matchday 26

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Oh grow up mate. Seriously. Nice save there but if you can’t admit that he has been terrible today and is far from elite then there’s little hope for you.

I can admit the same for Lloris, looks like a worldly one day and then a barn door the next despite an inflated reputation.
You lied. You said he was beaten at his near post. It was a deflected shot that was going the other side of the goal. Don't make s**t up and I won't hang s**t on you for lying.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
You lied. You said he was beaten at his near post. It was a deflected shot that was going the other side of the goal. Don't make s**t up and I won't hang s**t on you for lying.

Deflection? Please...it brushed Keane but the ball didn’t deviate as far as I could tell.

And don’t call me a liar you keyboard hero.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Deflection? Please...it brushed Keane but the ball didn’t deviate as far as I could tell.

And don’t call me a liar you keyboard hero.
You lied. Watch it again, it clearly went off of Keane. You ignored the deflection deliberately and are now trying to brush it off because you got caught lying for your own gain. Is that you ScoMo?

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
You lied. Watch it again, it clearly went off of Keane. You ignored the deflection deliberately and are now trying to brush it off because you got caught lying for your own gain. Is that you ScoMo?

Is that you Mrs Pickford?

If so, your son’s a hack.

What it needs is either a Pickford howler or a wordly save. One of the two will suffice.
Almost a worldy header from Richy but a poach will suffice.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
For a handball outside the box. Pickford can’t get a hand to the ball in his box.
2D3B4463-3730-4663-90BA-83687B7179D6.gif

Back