EPL Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Will that actually happen? I mean, it makes sense, so I guess the FA will decide otherwise
Unlikely because they haven't had a proper mental break which is what this week off is about. It'll be rescheduled to a mid week probably pending on City's progression in the Champions league

Unlikely because they haven't had a proper mental break which is what this week off is about. It'll be rescheduled to a mid week probably pending on City's progression in the Champions league
I would argue the midweek fixture is more taxing.

Is there anywhere to listen to the EPL on radio in Australia now that MacQuarie is not doing it anymore?

Best bet is Talksport on iHeart radio. I don’t know of any Australian stations that broadcast.

Macquarie was taking the Talksport feed.

There is also BBC radio on iHeart. Not sure whether it is BBC 1, BBC 2, BBC 3 or BBC 4 but one of them has games and the added bonus of the John Motson commentary. Although you may need a VPN set to a UK location as I did when listening on holiday in Canada recently.

Good result again with Bournemouth losing.

Hopefully they'll reschedule the City game right in the middle of fixtures for them and they have to end up resting a few players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With postponements being so rare and me being fairly new to following soccer, this article was a really good read

With postponements being so rare and me being fairly new to following soccer, this article was a really good read

I remember 'back in my day' (08-12 probably) snow postponements were reasonably common, and you'd end up with some stacked double gameweeks to catch up on games.

Doesn’t matter when City play their league games, they can’t win the league or finish outside the top four. Matters far more to West Ham

Pickford: 133 games, 34 clean sheets, 198 goals conceded, 11 errors leading to a goal (one highlighted in video above).
Alisson: 55 games, 30 clean sheets, 28 goals conceded, 3 errors leading to a goal).

Pretty decent effort by Alisson considering he has an average CB in VVD playing in front of him according to Brades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back