Prediction 2020 Ladder Predictions

DynaBass

Team Captain
Aug 24, 2009
Northcote
AFL Club
Adelaide
N

Not taking the piss. There’s always a surprise shooter up the ladder and I believe that might be Adelaide. Gold Coast coming 14th isn’t a unreasonable suggestion. The competition is a lucky dip. Could push a case for why any side could finish in the 8. Which is good and healthy for the competition.

Wow. I don't believe that Adelaide are gonna fall to the bottom like alot do, but no way do I expect them to be top 4 let alone on top!!

Hope your crystal ball is right though.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Crows 7th-11th. No way we are finishing bottom 4 lol
This from an outsiders view. As I have stated.

Talia, Dodee (When fit), Laird, Broadie Smith are solid defenders. 2 of them were in All Australian sides.

A midfield with Sloane, Both crouch brothers, Douglas, McKay, Milera, Seedsman, Rory atkins is a solid bunch of mids.

Weakness is up forward. Walker and Tom Lynch are proven players. Himmelberg or Frampton need to step up as a 2nd ruck/ff.

Stengle or Mcadam or both need to kick 25 goals this year as forward pockets.

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
This from an outsiders view. As I have stated.

Talia, Dodee (When fit), Laird, Broadie Smith are solid defenders. 2 of them were in All Australian sides.

A midfield with Sloane, Both crouch brothers, Douglas, McKay, Milera, Seedsman, Rory atkins is a solid bunch of mids.

Weakness is up forward. Walker and Tom Lynch are proven players. Himmelberg or Frampton need to step up as a 2nd ruck/ff.

Stengle or Mcadam or both need to kick 25 goals this year as forward pockets.
[/QUOTE
I reckon Fogarty starting the season forward will be a big plus for the team.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Going to be a cracking season. Will be interesting to see if the Tigers can be world champions once more.

Essendons pre season seems to have been a tad interrupted with various players off the track
Doesn’t augur well
Quoting to acknowledge the correct use and spelling of the word augur.
:thumbsu:

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Maybe.

I thought he was a mid. but he could be a 190cm fyfe type player that can play in the middle or up forward as a floating CHF while Walker is FF.
Fogarty is 194 cm strong as an ox and awesome kick for goal. And unlike Jenkins he likes the tough stuff, He was miss managed last year and should have played a lot earlier, I expect him and Tex to rotate playing deep forward and up the ground.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
SO I was right....I never said anything about richmond sliding-the comment was about Sydney finishing above them. Game set match
More diversion.

Upset someone put Sydney above Richmond in the top 8, but quite content to see Geelong in the bottom 4 below Gold Coast in the very same post

Stop hiding and free yourself man, you’ll feel better for it

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fogarty is 194 cm strong as an ox and awesome kick for goal. And unlike Jenkins he likes the tough stuff, He was miss managed last year and should have played a lot earlier, I expect him and Tex to rotate playing deep forward and up the ground.
shocked he only played 5 games in 2019 when he should of played 10.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Crows 7th-11th. No way we are finishing bottom 4 lol
As I said, I got $50 on the crows to make finals.

I don't see crows finishing in the bottom 4 either. Worse case scenario for the crows is 8 wins with 6 home wins and 2 away wins. Which would be a 13th or 14th placed finish. Best place I see the crows is getting 9th.

But middle ground is 11th

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
As I said, I got $50 on the crows to make finals.

I don't see crows finishing in the bottom 4 either. Worse case scenario for the crows is 8 wins with 6 home wins and 2 away wins. Which would be a 13th or 14th placed finish. Best place I see the crows is getting 9th.

But middle ground is 11th
I've got a $1000 on them at $5 to make the 8. Very generous odds.

Captain chaos

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
More diversion.

Upset someone put Sydney above Richmond in the top 8, but quite content to see Geelong in the bottom 4 below Gold Coast in the very same post

Stop hiding and free yourself man, you’ll feel better for it

just confirming you got it wrong...simple-did u or didn't u? I cant find me mentioning a slide anywhere.

Do the Dew

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2019
Stuart Dew's Gut
AFL Club
Richmond
1. St kilda (dougal howard will take em to the granny)
2. Essendon (best team in the comp)
3. Gold Coast (young ones will propel them to new heights, unlike the past 10 years)
4. Melbourne (tipped by r/AFL for the flag last year, this year they will do it)
5. Richmond (chopsticks wont stop these predators)
6. Freo (this time the coach wont fall asleep during the derby)
7.Hawkz (ben stratton dominating in the pinch zone)
8. Port (loss of dougal howard will hurt them big time, easily was a top 50 SANFL player)
9. North (the captain has shown great leadership recently, trying to rid the club of abo's, whites only club)
10. Collingwood (McGuire's hot seat money won't be enough this time)
11. West Coast (Rioli to enact revenge and put some coke in Adam Simpsons desk)
12. Geelong (Ablett to use his chin instead of his elbow)
13. GWS (they may fall but their eye collection will grow)
14. Brisbane (Zorko will be rejuvenated by his new missus)
15. Adelaide (we haven't forgotten about 97 you rats)
16. Sydney (Franklin will either kick the 1000 or run out on the road nude)
17. Bulldogs (overrated simps, AFL CEO to come in and award them the premiership again)
18. Carlton (home of the CFC since 2010)

What’s the story with Ziebull?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
just confirming you got it wrong...simple-did u or didn't u? I cant find me mentioning a slide anywhere.
Just confirming you got it wrong when you signed up to bigfooty and clicked the Geelong logo for your account

You never mentioned slide and I never said you did. That’s insignificant

Back