The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hoping it will go through, sounds like the Red Sox trying to squeeze a bit extra.

Yeah, it looks like the trade is still happening as it basically was but Graterol will end up with the Dodgers (because of course they will get him too lol) and the Dodgers will trade a different prospect to the Red Sox.

Why wouldn't Alli get a ban? I assume he will. Harvey Elliot got a ban for calling Harry Kane a mong in a video.

Alli at least apologised and held his hands up straight away instead of trying to defend it like Bernardo and his manager, but I'd be surprised if he didn't face some sort of similar punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the time of standing at sports events has been and gone personally. Can’t see that culture flying again with all the comfort and luxuries we expect today

I think the time of standing at sports events has been and gone personally. Can’t see that culture flying again with all the comfort and luxuries we expect today

It's quite popular in the Bundesliga. Keeps tickets affordable too. I think it can work in the PL but only if strictly regulated and on the basis clubs drop prices for standing areas significantly.

What a strange point of view, it's still incredibly common and popular.

Go watch a game at a real football ground.

It's quite popular in the Bundesliga. Keeps tickets affordable too. I think it can work in the PL but only if strictly regulated and on the basis clubs drop prices for standing areas significantly.

You'd like to think prices will drop but I'm not so sure.

It'll still be one rail per person, and will probably be convertible to seats as well so I don't think they'll be able to fit many more in the ground.

I love standing at the footy.
Not me haha, and I go to a ground that has it.

I’ll take my pampered seat on centre wing thanks. No more miserable 2:10pm Saturday’s getting drenched for me.

What a strange point of view, it's still incredibly common and popular.

Go watch a game at a real football ground.
Not really strange, most people don’t want to stand, too used to sitting in comfort these days. Factor in that football in England is far more family orientated than before when it was boys and young men standing on the terraces. I’m from that era and have no desire to see it return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back