Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

I can only conclude that it was very dirty of Tarryn to punch Jack in the calf that has been injured since before Christmas and has been flaring up every time he tries to increase training load. I imagine that's why Jack hates all indigenous people.
“Increased training load”. Sounds suspicious. Surely in the pre-season they don’t rush the captain back into increasing his training load prematurely, especially more than once.

I can only conclude that it was very dirty of Tarryn to punch Jack in the calf that has been injured since before Christmas and has been flaring up every time he tries to increase training load. I imagine that's why Jack hates all indigenous people.
Also have you called out the respected North poster on your board who corroborated my intel or would you rather just take it all out on an innocent Richmond supporter here?

Also have you called out the respected North poster on your board who corroborated my intel or would you rather just take it all out on an innocent Richmond supporter here?

You keep backing off every time the facts are revealed. Even the "corroboration" was inconsistent and later clarified to be (again) far less than what you suggested.

And you're still pretending that what you posted led to a leadership group change two days later, when we all know it was weeks in the preparation.

Do you not realise that when a player has a soft tissue injury, they have to rest it? Then when it feels ok, they increase their training load. This is not "rushing back". Sometimes, they have recovered fully and other times, the injury persists. This is another thing that is commonplace in a football club, and it's funny that you have so little understanding of what goes on.

PS - "innocent"? Sure.

You keep backing off every time the facts are revealed. Even the "corroboration" was inconsistent and later clarified to be (again) far less than what you suggested.

And you're still pretending that what you posted led to a leadership group change two days later, when we all know it was weeks in the preparation.

Do you not realise that when a player has a soft tissue injury, they have to rest it? Then when it feels ok, they increase their training load. This is not "rushing back". Sometimes, they have recovered fully and other times, the injury persists. This is another thing that is commonplace in a football club, and it's funny that you have so little understanding of what goes on.

PS - "innocent"? Sure.
When have I backed off? What facts have been revealed that don’t align with the OP in this thread?

Sounds like the North poster heard something similar to me. It was probably in the middle of both our stories as it usually is. That’s still worthwhile discussing, especially as multiple sources who don’t know one another keep posting similar stuff. You can pretend it’s not happening all you want, but there’s definitely smoke.
True, he was keen to get a sniff of Jack Higgins girlfriend.
This isn’t the thread for trolling.

Rumours relating to North are my favourite. What is it about the club that makes North-supporting posters the most precious on BF?

I'm genuinely curious.

In real life too. I don't know if they're the same in Melbourne, but North supporters in WA (and there seem to be a lot of them) are easily the most insecure I've come across.

Best guess - they're a small club that people are generally apathetic to, not successful per se - but have had success in living memory, which differentiates them from supporters of Melbourne/St Kilda and don't think they get much credit for being a reasonably high performing small club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North had the wood on the Tigers for a long time like many teams did and boomer was a part of it. My point is that selfishly he played on when he could have retired and a kid could have taken his place. Go halves in a raffle ticket with him and see what sort of bloke he is.

Please enlighten us which kid we should have added to our 4 stunning draftees of Clarke, Wagner, Hibberd and Mountford in 2015 Draft? I for one would rather watch a gun go around for another season that force him to retire early for the sake of another youngster who may or may not show anything. There were a lot more plodders on our list in 2015 that could've gone before Boomer before his last season in 2016. I mean we added Farren Ray for 2016 rather than another kid...

Please enlighten us which kid we should have added to our 4 stunning draftees of Clarke, Wagner, Hibberd and Mountford in 2015 Draft? I for one would rather watch a gun go around for another season that force him to retire early for the sake of another youngster who may or may not show anything. There were a lot more plodders on our list in 2015 that could've gone before Boomer before his last season in 2016. I mean we added Farren Ray for 2016 rather than another kid...
Sounds like player development is an issue too. Not that thats a suprising newsflash

The best thing about this thread is that it demonstrates how psychologically damaged the Tigs are after Dusty almost walked out on them for the second time.

They've won two premierships since then! But still so hurt they do this stuff, it is absolutely hilarious.

They may have lots of members by Richmond are psychologically a Small Club, as this thread proves.

(Gralin Chief - given this post is on the rumours board and there's no actual guidelines as to what is acceptable here and what gets you three weeks ban, and Richmond supporters will report it, can you please just edit it or delete and message me if I've crossed one of the myriad and ever shifting lines that define what's "going too far" that nobody seems to be able to explain. Thx)

The best thing about this thread is that it demonstrates how psychologically damaged the Tigs are after Dusty almost walked out on them for the second time.

They've won two premierships since then! But still so hurt they do this stuff, it is absolutely hilarious.

They may have lots of members by Richmond are psychologically a Small Club, as this thread proves.

(Gralin Chief - given this post is on the rumours board and there's no actual guidelines as to what is acceptable here and what gets you three weeks ban, and Richmond supporters will report it, can you please just edit it or delete and message me if I've crossed one of the myriad and ever shifting lines that define what's "going too far" that nobody seems to be able to explain. Thx)
for those who want a TLDR - it says Richmond fans are apparently insecure due to winning two flags (something about Dusty also) yet it then complains to the mods like a lagging dog.

lmao

for those who want a TLDR - it says Richmond fans are apparently insecure due to winning two flags (something about Dusty also) yet it then complains to the mods like a lagging dog.

lmao

Only Richmond supporters could have trouble reading a three sentence long post and require a TLDR.

In real life too. I don't know if they're the same in Melbourne, but North supporters in WA (and there seem to be a lot of them) are easily the most insecure I've come across.

Best guess - they're a small club that people are generally apathetic to, not successful per se - but have had success in living memory, which differentiates them from supporters of Melbourne/St Kilda and don't think they get much credit for being a reasonably high performing small club.

Not that far off tbh.

The melts and sooks in this thread haven't been Richmond; it's been North

The melts and sooks in this thread haven't been Richmond; it's been North

Melts and sooks over a made up story = Bay13 material, which is what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back