2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

MIN throwing up a white flag, gonna need some picks to rebuild around their ******* huge contracts on the books already
Yeah, I dunno what you do with Suter and Parise. 5 more seasons at $7.5? Although it's tough to say whether those are even the worst contracts on their books.

A cardiac episode the blues gm said. That can’t be good

Unsure if its similair (hope its not)...but what happened reminded me eerily of rich peverley for the stars about 6 or 7 years ago...It ended his career.

Hoping for the best for him

Unsure if its similair (hope its not)...but what happened reminded me eerily of rich peverley for the stars about 6 or 7 years ago...It ended his career.

Hoping for the best for him
That's who it was. I've been racking my brain all afternoon about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would a defibrillator help for a heart attack? I thought they were just for cardiac arrest.

Seems to be quite a controversial and complicated timeline in regards to Cherepanov’s death (doping). Strange that would be the way in the KHL. Cause of death disputed.

He was sitting next to Jagr on the bench when he collapsed.

Dallas will win the West this year. Book it.

Not sure if we will be good enough to beat one of the big 3 in the east in a 7 game series for the cup, but i think we get there as the west participant.

Granted Our offensive numbers are average at best in a defensive system, but still good enough to score 3 a game. Our defense and goal tending just wont allow more than 1 or 2 a game.

Poor again today. Desperately need to pull a rabbit out of the hat before the trade window closes. Will limp into playoffs at best and be cannon fodder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back