NMFC Board Elections

R SLF going full Woodward and Bernstein ITT.

A basic Google search mate.

Paul's speciality is "media", odd he didn't mention his interactions with Australia's best journo?

A basic Google search mate.

Paul's speciality is "media", odd he didn't mention his interactions with Australia's best journo?
I assume you're being sarcastic as it's not odd at all.

Like any media/comms type worth their salt, he's spinning the positives and relying on the apathy and inertia of his audience to fail to make due enquiry as to what's really going on.

Sorry to be telling you how to suck eggs and all that.

I assume you're being sarcastic as it's not odd at all.

Like any media/comms type worth their salt, he's spinning the positives and relying on the apathy and inertia of his audience to fail to make due enquiry as to what's really going on.

Sorry to be telling you how to suck eggs and all that.

No he isn't, he's pretending it didn't happen and trying to blame anything else (change of government lol)

A person with actual media/comms ability would say:

"Yep, I have dealt with The Age Investigative Unit. When you've had a career like mine, you get a few scratches along the way and actually, I reckon it is a feather in your cap to have the best of the best go after you. These are the kinds of skills I can bring to the club, I'm not afraid of asking the hard questions."

Instead he hid from it, than offered a bullshit response, now it comes out he was Peter de Rauch lobbying for him and doing media.

And his big member engagement is going to be an email address? Righto.

Look at his CV, he has NO media experience at all, none. Not a single day.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
That would be unwise. You know better than most on this thread that that is not the job of a board member.

If you get on the board, you'd be better off getting Amarfio to tell Heath to stop sooking and reactivate his account, as that was better club/member communication than any dedicated email address could ever be.

No he isn't, he's pretending it didn't happen and trying to blame anything else (change of government lol)

A person with actual media/comms ability would say:

"Yep, I have dealt with The Age Investigative Unit. When you've had a career like mine, you get a few scratches along the way and actually, I reckon it is a feather in your cap to have the best of the best go after you. These are the kinds of skills I can bring to the club, I'm not afraid of asking the hard questions."

Instead he hid from it, than offered a bullshit response, now it comes out he was Peter de Rauch lobbying for him and doing media.

And his big member engagement is going to be an email address? Righto.

Look at his CV, he has NO media experience at all, none. Not a single day.
Fair enough, it's obviously important to you as someone who works in the media and comms industry. Personally, I'm not that fussed. In fact, I’d be more concerned if he hadn’t pumped up his skills on his LinkedIn profile.

Kudos to Crappers for having the plums to come on here in the first place and lay bare his CV for the virtual Stanley knife treatment from a bunch of keyboard warriors. I certainly wouldn’t have the stomach to do something similar. Would you be up for such an examination of your professional history, including whether any of the organisations you have worked for have behaved a questionable manner? There are plenty of shades of grey that suddenly become black or white with the benefit of full hindsight.

Anyway, because you don't seem to be emotionally invested enough in this thread, I have the following question for Paul Crapper – Do you think that hugely talented but injury-prone serial drunkard Taylor Garner should get a contract extension?

Would you be up for such an examination of your professional history, including whether any of the organisations you have worked for have behaved a questionable manner?

If I were standing for the board, yes, yes I would, and I find it interesting that Paul hasn't seemed as prepraed.

Go back and read the start of the thread. I'm very polite with Paul, and he's frankly rude and dismissive.

Even BigFooty Ben Jacobs is deeply suspicious of him before suddenly getting enormo-triggered by the realisation that a woman might get on the board of Crapper doesn't.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Kudos to Crappers for having the plums to come on here in the first place and lay bare his CV for the virtual Stanley knife treatment from a bunch of keyboard warriors. I certainly wouldn’t have the stomach to do something similar. Would you be up for such an examination of your professional history, including whether any of the organisations you have worked for have behaved a questionable manner? There are plenty of shades of grey that suddenly become black or white with the benefit of full hindsight.

he's on a hiding to nothing.

No matters how he responds, that agents for others will just keep raising the bar in order to facilitate character assassination.

Meanwhile elsewhere.....................

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
This isn’t the only social media platform available mate.

It's the only non club controlled discussion board that I aware of, and that's irrelevant to the point I was making anyway.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

OH, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

Is she seriously wheeling this out?! :tearsofjoy:

She's flat out trolling the membership now.

"it’s because I’m qualified, experienced, and above all, passionate."

We're ALL ****ing passionate! This isn't "word salad", it's a "world salad garden".

Qualified at what? Experienced at what? Passionate about what? Forget about that, here's a rerun of "Keep North South", you idiots! Vote for me.

Last edited:
Paul Crapper what is your stance on our AFLW team and women’s footy in general?

Are you supportive of their place within our club, or do you view them as a drain on the resources available to the men and something we should consider jettisoning?

Paul Crapper

Cancelled
Jan 31, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Paul Crapper what is your stance on our AFLW team and women’s footy in general?

Are you supportive of their place within our club, or do you view them as a drain on the resources available to the men and something we should consider jettisoning?

I am a strong supporter of AFLW and I am a foundation member of the NMFC AFLW team.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I am a strong supporter of AFLW and I am a foundation member of the NMFC AFLW team.

In that case, what is actually the point of difference between yourself and Sonja Hood.

Do you even have one?

Back