Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so I know I've referenced this spreadsheet of mine multiple times......but what if we were to upload something of the likes to a Sharepoint/Dropbox/Google drive shared folder, that was accessible to everyone in the league but only editable by league admins.

- Team lists - everyone can see a colour coded (by positions) team list for all 14 teams at once. IT even has auto sort buttons when changes are made. Probably doesn't have to updated for every single list change that is done during the season, but is a handy resource to use at the start/end of seasons and is the off-season to work out trades etc.

- Pick Calculator - A handy tool that league admins can use to track trades that are done. Updating the once source means everyone is across the trade and update of picks, and it stops this back and forth between messaging, and forever scrolling through thread posts to find bloody lists of picks etc. All it literally takes is a 5 character alphanumeric code to update the whole sheet. Has the current season picks and future draft picks displayed.

- Draft Order - The end result of the Pick Calculator Sheet, and a much nicer presentation of peoples available picks, available future picks and a draft order table just for shits and gigs.

Feel free to play around with it. Just think it would make things easier for everyone if we had one online and accessible resource that displayed everything. Happy for it to be edited and changed to suit, but I feel just having a pick calculator mainly so we can see current picks and potential future picks based on projected ladder positions would be super handy.
(I had to disable Macros for the upload so the sort buttons wont work, but everything else still does).

Attachments

• KPLG - Category_SHARED.xlsx
    65.6 KB · Views: 137
Good job, I don’t have Guthrie or Lester anymore, also I have pick 15 this draft warburtons second and not my third.

Nice file though.

Okay so I know I've referenced this spreadsheet of mine multiple times......but what if we were to upload something of the likes to a Sharepoint/Dropbox/Google drive shared folder, that was accessible to everyone in the league but only editable by league admins.

- Team lists - everyone can see a colour coded (by positions) team list for all 14 teams at once. IT even has auto sort buttons when changes are made. Probably doesn't have to updated for every single list change that is done during the season, but is a handy resource to use at the start/end of seasons and is the off-season to work out trades etc.

- Pick Calculator - A handy tool that league admins can use to track trades that are done. Updating the once source means everyone is across the trade and update of picks, and it stops this back and forth between messaging, and forever scrolling through thread posts to find bloody lists of picks etc. All it literally takes is a 5 character alphanumeric code to update the whole sheet. Has the current season picks and future draft picks displayed.

- Draft Order - The end result of the Pick Calculator Sheet, and a much nicer presentation of peoples available picks, available future picks and a draft order table just for shits and gigs.

Feel free to play around with it. Just think it would make things easier for everyone if we had one online and accessible resource that displayed everything. Happy for it to be edited and changed to suit, but I feel just having a pick calculator mainly so we can see current picks and potential future picks based on projected ladder positions would be super handy.
(I had to disable Macros for the upload so the sort buttons wont work, but everything else still does).
Looks good! Only thing is Jeff Garlett hasn’t been on my list for a while!

Also I only just realised I have even less Backs than I thought I had. Trade offers very welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back