Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the talk that Watts will resume the HB roll that he began before his injury?
probably - even so, Georgiades is unlikely to be sighted in the first half of the season given our KPP stocks if Watts is fit.

wouldn't expect him to be fantasy relevant anyway really unless he plays up the ground.
Ports strategy is to bomb in to dixon who'll inevitably fumble and the opp will clear it out.

probably - even so, Georgiades is unlikely to be sighted in the first half of the season given our KPP stocks if Watts is fit.

wouldn't expect him to be fantasy relevant anyway really unless he plays up the ground.
Ports strategy is to bomb in to dixon who'll inevitably fumble and the opp will clear it out.
Hhmmmm...you sound optimistic about Port's chances.
Are you telling me I should put the house on them to win the flag?

Nathan Bassett seemed pretty bullish he’d play early.

:thumbsu:
After battling a stint of injury last season, McHenry said he wanted to string together a full pre-season in 2020.

“One of the main focuses for me this pre-season was to make sure my body was right and ready to compete in every session”

“That’s been achieved through everything I’ve done with the medical team - working on my core strength.

“I’ve been out at every training, feeling good and I’m not sore, so pre-season’s going really well - I’m really happy.”

Ken's already lifted the lid for PA this year, it's pretty much our flag to lose.
I can't believe karl amon is going to be a premiership player.

Karl Amon is already a premiership player for me.

Never forget the 133 he scored in round 22, 2015. 50 more points than Armitage would of scored me.

Beautiful boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
A lot of positive chat coming out of Port regarding Georgiades hinting at an early debut.
Georgiades is a lock for round one based on his performance in the internal trial tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back